Are you supposed to make phase 2 solo?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: BadHealer.3608

BadHealer.3608

Sorry, but is this really intentional? You got kicked out, when the event starts and when you log in, than you are alone in a overflow server, where you have to play the events of phase 2? (Kill the Karak at the beach, go further south, make a camp and so on?)

I did try to run to the point, where the event of phase 3 takes place, but the bridge isn’t build yet.

How is one player supposed to make the quest of phase 2? Champions Kraka solo? And will the phase 3 easy to do solo?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Polantaris.9513

Polantaris.9513

Sorry, but is this really intentional? You got kicked out, when the event starts and when you log in, than you are alone in a overflow server, where you have to play the events of phase 2? (Kill the Karak at the beach, go further south, make a camp and so on?)

I did try to run to the point, where the event of phase 3 takes place, but the bridge isn’t build yet.

How is one player supposed to make the quest of phase 2? Champions Kraka solo? And will the phase 3 easy to do solo?

This probably ends at the end of the Lost Shores event:

My friend and I realized yesterday that when you first go to the new map, you get sent to an instanced version of it to experience the beginning portion where they start taking the island and building camps. Once that’s done, you can go to the normal map. You may be able to skip it, I do not know. I doubt it will be like this once the Lost Shores event ends, so if no one else is around you might have to wait until its over.