Having fun fighting Canach

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: TheComet.6471

TheComet.6471

Post your screenshots of your epic Canach rooms

Attachments:

Kaineng – Co-Leader of Skrittical Hits
Sybol – Healing Bunker Charr Mesmer (80)
Dresdon Honorclaw – Zerk All-Ranged Charr Warrior | Hawke Fullmoon – Melee Ranger

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Chaosgyro.6023

Chaosgyro.6023

I’ll start by saying that I’m really enjoying the event and the investigation chains that go along with it. However, the next time they do one of these huge things they should probably avoid any sort of systems that require their entire population to converge on single points. It just leads to things like LA, and these npcs, becoming a cluster****.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

I did fine until you had to enter the gate with a group to find sub commander nell

Was met with the usual crap ’ Oh, you are a condition thief, sorry not want to party with you’’
:-(

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Chaosgyro.6023

Chaosgyro.6023

You don’t need to go in the dungeon to find the sub director: he/she (too many players around to see) is in Caledonian forest. Fair warning though, null and the guy afterwards are pretty universally bugged now.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: tolenia.7982

tolenia.7982

LOL I am the target in that screenshot!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

You don’t need to go in the dungeon to find the sub director: he/she (too many players around to see) is in Caledonian forest. Fair warning though, null and the guy afterwards are pretty universally bugged now.

Not so much bugged as perma-zerged…

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Not so much bugged as perma-zerged…

No, at least Canach is actually bugged on my server. He never turns hostile at all, and his health bar is visible but never drops.