I Enjoyed Phase Two

I Enjoyed Phase Two

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: DFrost.2186

DFrost.2186

I enjoyed phase two. And I appreciate Anet’s work on the new content that came with this patch. The fractal dungeons are amazing (except for the swamp fractal, that tends to break up my groups in frustration), and I’m anxious to see what the final battle will be like, regardless of the lag. Some problems seem a bit better now, monsters were rendering faster for me this time.

My world server (TC) cleared the Southsun Shoals pretty quickly, lots of dead Karka all along the beaches.

I guess you could say we…

Puts on sunglasses

Tarnished their Coast.

I Enjoyed Phase Two

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: KjarlSeaspite.9573

KjarlSeaspite.9573

I get the strangest starship trooper feel…

Standing outside the cave that’s blocked off…I know the braincrab is in!

I Enjoyed Phase Two

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Hunterdan.4921

Hunterdan.4921

I think our version may have bugged a bit. Our dudes just build the treb, no fight, then straight to the ships.

The island was stuff was pretty cool. Building roads and bridges and such. The zerg we had was rather hilarious. We had a good 5-8 people just run right off the end of the bridge while the NPC’s were building, haha!

I’m fairly certain the “nest” will be for tomorrow. Should be neat!

I Enjoyed Phase Two

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Miu.6487

Miu.6487

So… will the cave be reachable today?

(edited by Miu.6487)

I Enjoyed Phase Two

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Hunterdan.4921

Hunterdan.4921

So… will the cave be reachable today?

I think the cave is their nest. It looked like there was some big laser thing being built on the island. I bet we fire that sucker into the cave to open it up, then pillage like vikings.

I Enjoyed Phase Two

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: dsarchy.8345

dsarchy.8345

+1
I thought P2 was a good blast. I was messing around getting the map fragment before the start so I missed the into but the new map was fun. Lots of people all in one area, little to no lag, thumbs up. Bring on P3.

I Enjoyed Phase Two

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lutinz.6915

Lutinz.6915

I agree. P2 has been great fun. I loved having a new zone to explore too and theres alot of detail to it.