Nice try

Nice try

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: toafarmer.8401

toafarmer.8401

Ok, instead of putting effort to solve all the bugs and glitches the game still have, many of them from day one, you decided to make a “once in a lifetime” event. That was not a bad idea, but had lots of problems.

First of all, thanks for making the new minis tradable, that was nice. Much better than the account bound halloween pets. And thanks for trying to make a good event and for releasing new content.

Bad thing is the event was released completly bugged, the day 1 was so laggy you canceled what you had planned for day 2 (I just cant believe that crappy thing was what you had planned for retake LA, so I believe you canceled because you wouldnt be able to make anything about the huge lag and thought that canceling it would be a smaller fail than what you did in day 1) and most part of the content was boring.

The new dungeon is nice (not even close to TSW dungeons, but you are getting better), the new grinding doesnt really bother me, even though you said you wouldnt make this. The new map is ok, lets see what happens to it after the event is done.

The final event, well, that was annoying. I expected for something epic, not 2 hours doing the same thing while walking in circles. At least we had decent loot, what is lacking in 95% of the game.

Id say this was a nice try and you should keep trying to make good events and should keep releasing new content (I really dont care about the fact of being grinding). Just need to do things without bugs and without this epic lag.

Not sure if this once in a lifetime thing is a good idea, since lots of people couldnt be there. I think the content could be repeatable (even if it is once per char/account) during certain time (like a week at least). Lets see what you bring us next.

Nice try

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: toafarmer.8401

toafarmer.8401

Btw, Ive seen a lot of people crying because they didnt get precursos from chests and they really wanted. Well, those sound like spoiled kids to me. Random is suposed to be random. I have no complaints about the rewards (even though the best piece Ive got was worth less than 5g). The chest had epics and rares, which is better than 95% of the game content, that rewards loads of crap. Well, I would like to get a precursor, but wont cry because I didnt. I got 2 epics (4 if you count the bag and the karka jewel), a lvl 78 shield and a lvl 80 helm. That was good enough for me, even though the event was ultra boring.

Nice try

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Bair.8240

Bair.8240

Btw, Ive seen a lot of people crying because they didnt get precursos from chests and they really wanted. Well, those sound like spoiled kids to me. Random is suposed to be random. I have no complaints about the rewards (even though the best piece Ive got was worth less than 5g). The chest had epics and rares, which is better than 95% of the game content, that rewards loads of crap. Well, I would like to get a precursor, but wont cry because I didnt. I got 2 epics (4 if you count the bag and the karka jewel), a lvl 78 shield and a lvl 80 helm. That was good enough for me, even though the event was ultra boring.

And a fair number of us are crying because we were unable to fully participate in the event. Not due to not being able to be there or an ineptitude of our own, but because on day 1 the lag was bad enough that we could not function, day 2 was glitched so we could not complete the event, and day 3 right before the stunning conclusion of the event we were kicked and didn’t even have good memories of the end to take away from it.

Nice try

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Rhazz.2430

Rhazz.2430

Um, U got epics, Didn’t know they would be in there, Myself and 25 others only got Exotics and Rares, as well as the Karka Shell and the Bag.

Nice try

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Celesica.5790

Celesica.5790

People are complaining because the chance of getting them has not been given fairly/equally to everyone. If people were aware that this event is going to give them the chance to get shinies and guaranteed 20 slot bags + a decent accessory, then that’s perfectly fine. Sure, they can farm these items anywhere, but just being there at that one time event saved them a lot of time and money.

One time events, I believe, shouldn’t be something like, “I should attend it, coz if I don’t, I will miss a whole lot”. This time, they lost the experience of killing the Ancient Karka and the chance of getting those shinies. One time events are optional, but they shouldn’t make you feel really really bad or regret a lot because you’re not there.

Nice try

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: han.9042

han.9042

Now destroy your 2 exotics, the bag and jewel plus the shield and helmet and see how you feel so you get nothing just like many people that also participated in the event and got nothing. I guarantee you you won’t do it.

(edited by han.9042)