Only solution to "Disconnection Complaints"

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Shadowlancer.7102

Shadowlancer.7102

Not asking you to give everyone an exotic, pre-cursor, and a rare. That was pure RNG.

However to safely fix this without causing much drama….

Is to give everyone by in-game mail, the [Ancient Karka Shell] and the [Ancient Karka Shell Box].

Sure people will complain but I see more people claiming they are more interested in getting the 20 slot bag and the shell for the time spent in the event.

Since they are Unique, meaning you cant have more than one on any character equipped or used in bag slots. This won’t over power anything.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

It would be a nice gesture given the incredible debacle this has become.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I think debacle is a little strong… The event is over now and there are less then 1000 people complaining about having issues. Considering there was probably upwards of 100,000 people doing this event I think it went pretty well overall.

I mean I hope they are able to compensate the people who got DC’d and couldn’t loot their chest, but It seems to be an issue that effected only a relatively small amount of people.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: ConfussledAndy.5384

ConfussledAndy.5384

I think debacle is a little strong… The event is over now and there are less then 1000 people complaining about having issues. Considering there was probably upwards of 100,000 people doing this event I think it went pretty well overall.

I mean I hope they are able to compensate the people who got DC’d and couldn’t loot their chest, but It seems to be an issue that effected only a relatively small amount of people.

Yes but ~1000 players doing the quest for 2 hours is 2000 lost hours for no reward. True it’s not a pay-monthly game but time is still valuable to most people, especially on Sunday evening before another working week…

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: CC Dalmarus.8397

CC Dalmarus.8397

Community Coordinator

We have a team looking into disconnection problems that prevented some people from receiving their event rewards.

We will implement a solution so that people who participated will get their rewards, but this takes work on our end, so it will not happen today.

Keep an eye on our forums and social media channels, we will let you know once we have the solution in place.

Thank you, and we apologize that you were unable to claim your rewards.