The lost shores is bad

The lost shores is bad

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Al Rubai.1325

Al Rubai.1325

I love guild wars 2, but the lost shores is bad.

Sorry for the bad English.

I didn’t even try to log in because of the lag in P1, I thought it was going to be the same and it was, over all I didn’t like the patch, the nerfs, not only classes but karma, they made the farming even worst, I like the new dungeon but I don’t want to grind, that’s why I quit wow.

I was playing hit man the sniper challenge, that’s how board I was… I still don’t understand why till now no duels, that would take lots of time, also why no new Spvp modes, like captuer the flag…. am getting sick of the same thing over and over.

Plz Anet fix the game, I really liked it when I started playing like 650 hours ago, but now its meh… just doing the same thing over and over… also no legendary looks good for my engi, my thief got nerfed, and am worried if I re-roll something els you will kill it on the next patch, plz buff everyone instead of nerfing, does that not work?

The lost shores is bad

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: HyDraLiNsK.2470

HyDraLiNsK.2470

I really liked it when I started playing like 650 hours ago, but now its meh… just doing the same thing over and over…

Name ONE thing in life, video game, or otherwise that doesn’t get repetitive after 650 hours. 650 hours in 2 3/4 months I might add.

My lord.

I mean some complaints are warranted but my god. To get 650 hours of stuff to do out of a game 2 months and change old and complain about it is just lol.

… I mean, really, the only thing I could even think of that would still be good after 650 hours in 2 months would be sex. And I’m pretty sure I’d throw in the towel after a good 500 hours :P

“This rose has thorns…. here they are!!”

(edited by HyDraLiNsK.2470)

The lost shores is bad

in The Lost Shores

Al Rubai.1325

oh no i do know what you mean, to become a pilot you only need about 300 hours of flying lol, but lets no be fan boys here only and try get the idea to Anet maybe they can fix it, in other games i did play alot more than 650 hours and still played it for 7 years, i had like 400 days of game play, wasn’t all perfect but I feel like it was less grindy.

all Anet talked about b4 the game was out that there isn’t any grind… I do think GW2 is the best MMO for now, I do want the game to get better that’s all.

(edited by Al Rubai.1325)

The lost shores is bad

in The Lost Shores

HyDraLiNsK.2470

no MMO ever especially within 3 months of it’s release has given you more than 650 hours without repetitiveness. I felt WoW was repetitive after 100 hours never mind 650. Plus, they charge you monthly and Anet does not.

Bugs and glitches aside, they are doing a great job with new content for a f2p game so soon from release.

The lost shores is bad

in The Lost Shores

Al Rubai.1325

thats true dude, i dont want to turn this into wow vs gw2 thing lol, i like wow back then now am all about gw2, i think both are good, and i think they should take ideas from each other, that way both games get batter, now in the start of wow you are 100% correct, they didn’t have as much to do, but they had open word pvp, see I like wvw, but its a big scale fight, that Some classes might not enjoy as others, in open world you can pick on one guy camp them, they they bring more friends then guilds blah blah blah… to me it was like am making my own events if that make any sense, also duelling, that cant be hard to add to the game i mean the guys at Anet are pros dude.

sometimes I feel like the best mmo combat system is a wasted on 1 Spvp mode, aoe fights in WvW, and some classes like Mesmers are a waste to take with you in pve lol.

I played alot but am no expert in game, I might be stupid or something so please correct me if am wrong about something, like mesmers suck in Pve, am talking more about my self here.

The lost shores is bad

in The Lost Shores

HyDraLiNsK.2470

I would never call you stupid for having an opinion friend. I understand what you’re saying, I’m just saying give them time!

The lost shores is bad

in The Lost Shores

Al Rubai.1325

Thanks dude, am just trying to point out some easy things to add/fix or they might not be, I never built a game, so I thought I would leave a post and see what people think too

The lost shores is bad

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: BurningLobster.1953

BurningLobster.1953

Bugs and glitches aside, they are doing a great job with new content for a f2p game so soon from release.

Bugs and glitches aside? That would be like going to a restaurant and saying, “Getting my order wrong and delivering the food cold aside, it was a good meal”.

Also, it’s not a F2P game. It lacks a subscription, but that doesn’t make it free to play. You still have to pay real money in order to gain access to the game.