Timing For The 18th event so stupid!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Felivastus.2470

Felivastus.2470

I know they can’t everyone happy but it’s a one time event, and according to a time converter I used, the time is 7am in the morning? I rarely wake up and such a ungodly hour!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: TacoTwilight.1902

TacoTwilight.1902

pal i’d take 7am over 4 am anyday. But yeah kinda sucks for people like us, i missed phase 1 and 2 cause of this

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Premium.4075

Premium.4075

lol you used a time converter?

anywho, yeh it sucks.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

You will only loose a few minutes of Hard Lag, FPS drops and Invisible Mobs/Npcs/Players.

My experience with the last 2 events was that. I will not care to go to one time events again.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

You will only loose a few minutes of Hard Lag, FPS drops and Invisible Mobs/Npcs/Players.

My experience with the last 2 events was that. I will not care to go to one time events again.

What actually confused most of us was that Phase 2 was stated to start with ‘Take Back Lion’s Arch’ which a considerable number of us didn’t get to see or even know if it happened, it took 40 minutes for anything to even happen after the posted event start; then all of a sudden it was just go to the Island. How did we reclaim Lion’s Arch exactly? Our treb/Cata never even got built, at the point we all boarded the boat, it was still lying in ruins.

Southsun behaved a lot better than Phase 1 event, simply because I could actually see enemies this time, although because of the volume of players, enemies suffered from culling – I knew one was there because suddenly 12 people in front of me were downed, a couple seconds later it would appear much to player chagrin at a demise they couldn’t even see coming.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

(edited by Static.9841)

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

What actually confused most of us was that Phase 2 was stated to start with ‘Take Back Lion’s Arch’ which a considerable number of us didn’t get to see or even know if it happened, it took 40 minutes for anything to even happen after the posted event start; then all of a sudden it was just go to the Island. How did we reclaim Lion’s Arch exactly? Our treb/Cata never even got built, at the point we all boarded the boat, it was still lying in ruins.

Yup. When I read the event I though an Invasion… But lol, it was something in a place, just simple for some 7 min or less…. I would hope LA at least for get less lag invaded in several spots… But they like the focus the tsunami of npcs/people in the same place for we lag… a bit more. =/

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.