Posted by: Axelwarrior.9084

Axelwarrior.9084

That trailer sent chills down my spine, especially the ending

29july

in Living World

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

And that day I’ll be departing from home for vacations. <_<

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

29july

in Living World

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

FREED ASCALONIANS! Can’t wait to see what becomes of this.

29july

in Living World

Posted by: MakubeC.3026

MakubeC.3026

The hype is real.

29july

in Living World

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Finally, a little bit more of the original Destiny’s Edge. Missed Rytlock for some time.

Even if he is not going to play a big part of the next update, it’s just nice to see.

29july

in Living World

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

http://youtu.be/JDpzAUWmklA?t=15s
Well, Mordy’s coming to Ascalon area. Wonder how the vines will interact with the branded stuff.

And people might be jumping to conclusions with Rytlock and the Ascalonian ghosts. It doesn’t show that whatever he does works or that it ‘removes’ the ghosts.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

29july

in Living World

Posted by: Ice of Dragons.1637

Ice of Dragons.1637

Cant wait till the relleas looks like a bounch of cool stuff. Hope we wont go fight the dragon to soon thou.

29july

in Living World

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

That trailer sent chills down my spine, especially the ending

That was indeed an unexpected ending. I’m looking forward to this episode perhaps more than the last two, as I enjoy seeing older (especially GW1-tied) lore progress.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

29july

in Living World

Posted by: jdmThor.3806

jdmThor.3806

sweet, really looking forward to chapter 3

29july

in Living World

Posted by: AGGabriel.9230

AGGabriel.9230

Hmmmm.. plants vs ghost maybe ? XD

29july

in Living World

skullmount.1758

Since I haven’t seen it posted yet is this thread:
http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/07/22/flameseeker-chronicles-introducing-guild-wars-2s-dragons-reac/#continued

And to curb some of the hype (possibly before it gets out of hand):

This particular release won’t unlock a new section of the Dry Top map, although players can look forward to seeing more of it uncovered in the fourth episode. The focus of this upcoming release is on bringing news of Mordremoth’s existence to the rest of Tyria.

Darkhaven server

29july

in Living World

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

Does anyone else have a feeling that they purposely held the best of LS untill the China release? There is such a huge difference in part 1/2 compared to season one and now this trailer seems to tie in alot more from the current world. I noticed Rytlock was missing a few days ago when I did map completion on an alt. I guess this explains why.

29july

in Living World

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

^ They just seem to have listened to the critiques. Let’s hope we get some nice feature additions in the next feature pack (where we’d also see that they’ve been listening).

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

29july

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/07/22/flameseeker-chronicles-introducing-guild-wars-2s-dragons-reac/#continued

And to curb some of the hype (possibly before it gets out of hand)

To be fair the hype seems to mainly have to do with Ascalon, which would not require a new part of Dry Top ^^
But yeah, overhyping is not a good idea.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

29july

in Living World

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

You mean, "Plants vs Zombies?

29july

in Living World

skullmount.1758

And to curb some of the hype (possibly before it gets out of hand)

To be fair the hype seems to mainly have to do with Ascalon, which would not require a new part of Dry Top ^^
But yeah, overhyping is not a good idea.

I coulda phrased it better I guess, but yeah.
I still wouldn’t get to much hype over the Ascalon thing though. Whatever Rytlock is trying to do, will probably fail, then (at some point later on in the LS) we’ll have the use the fixed locket to find the heir, whom will then reattempt what Rytlock tries.

Darkhaven server

29july

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

This has intrigued me. Linking other zones stories is something Ive long thought was necs for the Living World concept to be viable. This looks like a great first step

29july

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

The hype is real.

Oh I so wanna hype myself up… oh I so wanna hype myself up

http://youtu.be/JDpzAUWmklA?t=15s
Well, Mordy’s coming to Ascalon area. Wonder how the vines will interact with the branded stuff.

And people might be jumping to conclusions with Rytlock and the Ascalonian ghosts. It doesn’t show that whatever he does works or that it ‘removes’ the ghosts.

Probably only a relatively small area not an entire region overhaul.

Probably this instead of Mordem vs Branded. Although for lore reason I’d love to see what happens when 2 dragon minions meet naturally.

Does anyone else have a feeling that they purposely held the best of LS untill the China release? There is such a huge difference in part 1/2 compared to season one and now this trailer seems to tie in alot more from the current world. I noticed Rytlock was missing a few days ago when I did map completion on an alt. I guess this explains why.

I think they just learned well from their mistakes.

29july

in Living World

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

You mean, "Plants vs Zombies?

Zhaitan and Mordremoth duke it out and the result is a crossover of massive proportions!

29july

in Living World

Posted by: Arghore.8340

Arghore.8340

Just as a reminder, in the current Dry Top area a whole section of the map can be ‘explored’ as the location of the future addition. While there is nothing there but landscape, if you haven’t known about it, it may interest you to try and find it, and explore it. That way you can get a bit of new DryTop and a part 3 to LS2

We are peace, we are war. We are how we treat each other and nothing more…
25 okt 2014 – PinkDay in LA

29july

in Living World

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

I think tiami may look to team with the inquest…for knowledge.

29july

in Living World

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

By the way, someone should inform Rytlock that jamming a sword into the ground is very bad for the sharpness of the sword. I know he’s breaking an ancient curse and all, but that’s very bad for the blade.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)