A Festive bar containing.....

in Living World

Posted by: Franklin Fhenrir.4962

Franklin Fhenrir.4962

our old friends. + there talking about the festivity and scarlet. Delaqua tells they wanna ask questions to a norn called Beigarth about scarlet smithing skills. seems like Scarlet never was interested in making iron or steel but something else. my gues something with deldrimor iron.

Attachments:

You either die a underpowered class or you live long enough to be the overpowered one.

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Oooh, nice find! I’ll be sure to go check it out later tonight.

in Living World

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Where is that? I don’t recognize the location. DR?

Kind of strange that they’re both there and at the camp in Kessex at the same time.

in Living World

Zaxares.5419

It is the Dead End bar in Divinity’s Reach, a separate instance.

in Living World

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

oooh nice, when I log in tomorrow I’ll take a peek.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in Living World

Posted by: Hexyn.8462

Hexyn.8462

Beigarth being the smith that took scarlet on as his protege, his links to deldridor iron compound your theory.

————-
Piken Square

in Living World

Zaxares.5419

Rox also has special dialogue if you’re a Charr, and you get some different responses if you’re a Sylvari while talking to Kasmeer, and talking to Marjory as a Norn.

in Living World

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

There’s also dialogue where Marjory talks about ‘E’, and that she got a message warning her of bad things to come…..I still think ‘E.’ is Evon.

in Living World

Zaxares.5419

There’s actually some evidence to support that now, because the message Marjory received from E is awfully similar to Evon’s warning that LA may be under threat. Still, I have my doubts. Evon’s not a Mesmer, and you’d think that Marjory would have easily known that it was a Charr she met in her short story if Evon wasn’t able to disguise himself as a non-Charr.