in Living World

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

(edited by zealex.9410)

A "friendly" suggestion to Anet for ep 5

in Living World

Posted by: Vesuvius.9874

Vesuvius.9874

I seemed to have caused you some discomfort. Sorry about that. I’ll try to make it up to you. What I honestly believe it to be is an aquabreather.

in Living World

zealex.9410

in Living World

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Theres no point to this post. Its way too late for Anet to change what legendary weapon they want to release next tuesday, if it is the sword then this post had no effect, if it isn’t the sword then no one at Anet could possibly get the sword out instead.

in Living World

zealex.9410

Theres no point to this post. Its way too late for Anet to change what legendary weapon they want to release next tuesday, if it is the sword then this post had no effect, if it isn’t the sword then no one at Anet could possibly get the sword out instead.

Its not a serious post.

in Living World

Posted by: Acnologia.6934

Acnologia.6934

What if it is….. The trident???

in Living World

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Its not a serious post.

Sadly, the problem with your joke is that it was completely indistinguishable from the people who would seriously ask for this, and expect it to be done.

in Living World

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

There needs to be a text font or color that is universally recognized as meaning, “just kidding.”

in Living World

SlippyCheeze.5483

There needs to be a text font or color that is universally recognized as meaning, “just kidding.”

First thing that happens: bad jokes that color.

Second thing that happens: you are a kittening kittener, in that color.

People, eh?

in Living World

zealex.9410

Its not a serious post.

Sadly, the problem with your joke is that it was completely indistinguishable from the people who would seriously ask for this, and expect it to be done.

i mean its less than a week before the release i dont expect anyone srsly to ask this now

in Living World

SlippyCheeze.5483

Its not a serious post.

i mean its less than a week before the release i dont expect anyone srsly to ask this now

hahaha, yeah. I used to be an optimist too, but people beat that out of me. See also “my demands for xpac 2” posts at this point in the development cycle…

in Living World

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Its not a serious post.

You’d be surprised.

That said, I sort of hope its the longbow.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in Living World

Posted by: Malerian.8435

Malerian.8435

It will be a 2 H Great Axe!!

in Living World

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

It will be a great axe that you can dual wield.

Edit
Would be quite funny, I mean since greatsword got 3 already and a fourth in the making whats stoping them from making a second axe you can fuse with astralia

in Living World

zealex.9410

Its not a serious post.

hahaha, yeah. I used to be an optimist too, but people beat that out of me. See also “my demands for xpac 2” posts at this point in the development cycle…

we dont know about the expac tho they might pull a 8months on us after ep 6 so…

in Living World

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Edit
Would be quite funny, I mean since greatsword got 3 already and a fourth in the making whats stoping them from making a second axe you can fuse with astralia

Better yet a scythe.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Living World

zealex.9410

Edit

Better yet a scythe.

scythes now would be wierd to add doe since there are staff skins that ook like scythes so if i want that particular scythe skins what do i do?

in Living World

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Edit

Better yet a scythe.

scythes now would be wierd to add doe since there are staff skins that ook like scythes so if i want that particular scythe skins what do i do?

Tormented scythe from gw1. I used it all the time on a necro/dervish build I made.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Living World

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

A sword would be nice. Or a decent bow (both Kudzu and Chuka and Champawat are rather disappointing, the former looking cheesy/“girly” so my male ranger would never wield that thing, the latter is too clunky for a short bow and also kitschy with all the gem stones attached to it and has unspectacular effetcs).

in Living World

Posted by: VentiGlondi.9830

VentiGlondi.9830

I hope it’s not a greatsword