A largos in the new map

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Supposedly theres a largos body in the new map. Now wheres that? Anyone knows?

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

first I’ve heard of it..

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Never heard of it nor seen any sign of it, and I’ve already done 100% map exploration and 100% story on two characters.

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

I’ve not seen it but heard about it – it’s floating in the boiling sea somewhere.

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

Someone on reddit made a map to it. It’s not near any place you need to go for map completion. I found the Largos just kinda sitting there. Steaming.
http://imgur.com/gallery/TLh3F

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Someone on reddit made a map to it. It’s not near any place you need to go for map completion. I found the Largos just kinda sitting there. Steaming.
http://imgur.com/gallery/TLh3F

Oh my god!
I haven’t seen or heard of this before until now..
How sad!

Can you click or does it say anything at her corpse?

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

Nope. Can’t interact with it. It just sits there:/ would be cool if it had dialogue of some kind though.

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

I don’t think it needs dialogue. I think its quite perfect at its intended behavior or adding flavor and context to this map. We know how strong the largos are lorewise, so to find a dead one here is just an easter egg. Designed to show that this place is truly quite dangerous if you aren’t prepared.

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

just seeing it tells a whole story,
he tried to swim in here, hoping to find strong prey/trophy, got caught in the boiling see, didn’t survive
flashbacks of friends and family as all slowly goes black

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

It’s a dead Largos body. That’s all we need to know~

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I don’t think it needs dialogue. I think its quite perfect at its intended behavior or adding flavor and context to this map. We know how strong the largos are lorewise, so to find a dead one here is just an easter egg. Designed to show that this place is truly quite dangerous if you aren’t prepared.

I agree, it is one of those small details that really makes this area. Though I do wonder how the largos got there because it could not have swam because it would have died long before it got to this point unless it died early on and got washed up. I would assume it just followed the pact here and found it got into a bit more than it could handle.

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Could have been pulled in by an updraft (right word?) when Primordus burrowed under the island and lifted it from the seafloor. I imagine that would have created quite a current to anything nearby.

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

…or just swam too long in the now boiling water, and died, then got carried into here by the flow of heated water upwards. Not that I might consider this a possibility based on personal deaths or anything.

A largos in the new map

in Living World

Posted by: guildwarrior.6304

guildwarrior.6304

Supposedly theres a largos body in the new map. Now wheres that? Anyone knows?

Attachments: