About "Historical" Living World

in Living World

Posted by: Feralnex.4071

Feralnex.4071

Hello everybody,
Just want to ask A-net If there will be chance to participate in Historical Living World like Flame & Frost, Wintersday, Halloween, Southsun etc. because not everybody had chance to enjoy them. There was many threads about It but I have never seen answer from A-net (or I missed It ;s). So I just want to hear answer, that is all.

in Living World

Posted by: JamuThatsWho.8369

JamuThatsWho.8369

I agree, an NPC capable of allowing players to enter instanced versions of the game world in order to experience the Living Story is something I’d love to see. I usually manage to get a few achievements but nothing is complete due to leveling, trying alts, crafting, exploring etc. and I’d love to complete the achievements I’ve missed.

in Living World

Posted by: Feralnex.4071

Feralnex.4071

Same here, I just want to have chance to get Achievements and Minipets from this Historical Living Worlds. Now we have to wait for answer or wait for Halloween (First Living World I think) and check if there will be chance to get same achievements and minipets (and new one) from last year ; p

in Living World

Posted by: Kunst.8167

Kunst.8167

I hope people will never be able to get older achievements and rewards… If you really like the Living Story, you shouldn’t be interested in being rewarded.

And I think if the activites will be very close from last year’s Halloween, the rewards will be different.

in Living World

Posted by: Illi.3647

Illi.3647

There was a confirmation somewhere that they are indeed working on systems that´d let players to enjoy previous stories. No unique rewards and achieves I think, just to know what the story was about.
Also, Halloween and Wintersday are annual events, they will come this year too

in Living World

Posted by: Kaleston.5671

Kaleston.5671

I’d personally would be happy if there were some cinematic videos made describing what has happened in the world, when some bigger chunk of living story is finished. I think playing events back is sort of pointless, because you already see, what has happened.

What I mean, I’d do something very similar to what WoodenPotatoes did in his youtube channel, but maybe in a bit more fashion manner. For example something like introduction cinematic videos after character creation, that would describe event etc.