Aetherpath Living Story

Aetherpath Living Story

in Living World

Posted by: Caspian.2814

Caspian.2814

Q:

Hello,

Today I discovered the living story from Aetherpath was gone. I have never seen a ending date so I was assuming the Living Story was like previous months, first living story of the month during a whole week.

I had to do one achievement left, so I thought to do it now, I talked to Caith during TA and I got the achievement but not the achievement chest!
+ The living story doesn’t come up in my historical part of my achievements.

FIX THIS PLS and GIVE ME SKIN :/

Aetherpath Living Story

in Living World

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

I was sad to see this gone too. These usually last 4 weeks and it seems this one was only for 2?

Is the Aetherpath of the Dungeon still available? I have an Aether Key I need to use.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

Aetherpath Living Story

in Living World

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Aetherpath is permanent, as well as all the individual achievements related to it and the overall meta-achievement (for the clockheart mini).

The Living Story meta-achievement for the Slickpack seems to have been removed, though. We knew that was going away at some point, but we all thought it would last a month like previous ones did. Seems we were wrong and it was a 2-week separate thing.

I’m glad I got my Slickpack yesterday “just in case”. Sucks you can’t get yours now TC. Would have been nice to have a heads-up as to how long the meta was going to be available, especially since it breaks the mold of previous first-of-the-month updates which have always lasted the full month prior to this.

Aetherpath Living Story

in Living World

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Oh. Well if it’s only the Slickpack that isn’t able to achieve, that is fine by me. I have 5 toons and already have way too many back skins….

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

Aetherpath Living Story

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Oh. This is especially annoying as there was a bug which prevented getting one of the dailys which went unanswered. I thought we were going to get better communication when things went away on diff schedules? I was expecting a month on this like the rest, hence why I didn’t grind dungeons out full the whole 2 weeks.

I know the content still exists which is great, but PLEASE can we get communication when LS AP chances are removed..

Aetherpath Living Story

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Also, this patch specifically says when Blood and Madness will end. the previous patch notes did not say when Aetherblade LS would end.

It’s not in the historical achievements either – is it a bug?

Aetherpath Living Story

in Living World

Posted by: Caspian.2814

Caspian.2814

Also, this patch specifically says when Blood and Madness will end. the previous patch notes did not say when Aetherblade LS would end.

It’s not in the historical achievements either – is it a bug?

No idea man, I don’t have it on my Historical either :/
Pls ArenaNet