Agony infusion

Agony infusion

in Living World

Posted by: Dutchdevil.6902

Dutchdevil.6902

Hi guys,

Can you tell me how the agony infusion works?

For example:

I have 2 ascended rings and an ascended backpack. All contain + 10 infusion. So 30 totall. Got that before the agony infusion.

So one ring has +10 agony resistance. Can I for example increase that ring to +15 agony resistance with the help of the infusion?

If yes: How ?

I want to upgrade my AR to 60 or 70.. So can you guys give me tips how to get to that AR?

Regards

Agony infusion

in Living World

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Agony_Infusion

Yes you can apply an upgraded infusion, current maximum for an upgraded infusion is +30 AR (but it requires a lot of gold and infusions).

What you can do is get enough AR for each of the 3 pieces in order to get to 70, that would be either by acquiring two +8 AR and one +9 AR infusions, when applied to the rings and backpack your final AR should be 70.

You’re going to need 512 +1 infusions to get there… Better start farming those fractals, you can also outright buy them from the TP but be careful since they’re somewhat expensive, two +8 AR and one +9 AR goes for like 70 gold :/

Also I believe with the ascended armor you can easily get to that 70 AR, but as you know you’ll need a lot of materials and time to make it, both options take time if you want to make it the “cheap way” and both are really expensive if you try to get it faster.

Hope it helps.

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Agony infusion

in Living World

Posted by: Dutchdevil.6902

Dutchdevil.6902

I only find +1 ar. Can i just apply 10 +1 on one ring? So it has 10 ar + 10 (of the 10 times +1 ar?) So do 10 times same steps on one ring?

Agony infusion

in Living World

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

No sorry you can’t apply 10 +1 infusions, the infusion will keep getting replaced, what you have to do is this:

1. Send your +1 infusions to your artificer (if you have it on a different character), you only need to have it at level 100.
2. Buy a stack of Thermocatalytic Reagent (comes in packs of 10) to start.
3. Get to the artificing station and go to the “Discovery tab”, select the +1 infusion and the Reagent which will give you an option to discover the +2 infusion recipe.
4. Keep making as many +2 infusions as you can, repeat the third step for the new +2 infusions (will net you a +3 infusion) and so on.

What you can do is place a +10 infusion on the ring, however note that if you currently have a +5 infusion it will only get you to 65 AR.

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Agony infusion

in Living World

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

The infusion system needs an in-game tutorial so badly.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)