And another 10 minutes of my life...

in Living World

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

gone… never gonna get them back….

Why cant we just get a repeat mote on every achievement?

These kinds of things just leech any enjoyment I have at doing story things in gw2 away and make – for me at least – every living story release into an annoying chore.

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you are referring to the ‘New build available in 10 minutes.’, you don’t have to leave the instance for 2 hours after the build goes live.

in Living World

Yasi.9065

No, I was referring to not getting the Precision Blade achievement after trying for it for something around 5x 10 minutes… and not making it to 50… then I kill 50 and due to a bug I didnt get it.

Guess what got fixed in that announced patch?

in Living World

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Oh. Hard to tell from the post.

Good news, then, now it’s fixed. =)

in Living World

Yasi.9065

Cant really see how thats good news.

Now I get to waste even more time on a dialogue that really is NOT worth listening to 10 times.

in Living World

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Perhaps, discuss the issue with the CS Team.

Good luck.

in Living World

Posted by: jasonorme.5014

jasonorme.5014

Also sick of repeating this mission when I fail.
The same reason I haven’t got a few of the LS achievements. I just can’t face sitting through 10 minutes of dialogue only to fail and have to do it all over again.

in Living World

Posted by: luger.3572

luger.3572

Cant really see how thats good news.

Now I get to waste even more time on a dialogue that really is NOT worth listening to 10 times.

It wasn’t worth listening to the FIRST time!

in Living World

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Also sick of repeating this mission when I fail.
The same reason I haven’t got a few of the LS achievements. I just can’t face sitting through 10 minutes of dialogue only to fail and have to do it all over again.

While I can understand that there are questionable coding issues involved…

How has this not been resolved?? By now, we should have Retry Motes in every Living World episode, and scroll it back to Season 2.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Living World

Posted by: Changer the Elder.2948

Changer the Elder.2948

Yeah, the real achievement is “how many times can you find something fun to do outside the game while you alt-tab”. Listening to a great cinematic 10 times in a row because of an achievement is grating (and some of us are locked into it, because the challenge is stacked specifically in favor of/against specific classes. Not builds, classes), but 10 (or more) of one of the worst pieces of writing acting and writing present in the game? That’s two achievements I’m skipping. Which means no legendary trinket. But I can live with that, I prefer my nerves intact.