And what of the White mantle?

in Living World

Posted by: blackheartgary.8605

blackheartgary.8605

In living world, season 3, episode 1, we encounter the white mantle. Apparently, they were the cause of the Bloodstone expoding in the “fen”, and that Minister Caudecus was definately involved in the event. We assistsed Canach in his “acquisition” of Caudecus, but when we finally go to him, even with Lazarus interfering(on our behalf?) Caudecus managed to escape.
But that’s it. So far, that’s all we know. I am sure that Caudecus has intentions on Ruling Kryta, and his champions positioned all over the land prove it…. not to mention the propaganda strewn everywhere. However, the story takes a much different turn for our beloved Commander and Dragon’s Watch… Primordus, Jormag… maybe even Kralkatorrik are active, feeding off the energies of Moredremoth and Zhaitan’s demise.
Aurene is hatched, active, and quite curious, and we are trying to bond with her so she may be able to work on our side.
But…. what of the White Mantle?
After Caudecus disappeared, we haven’t seen or heard from this dastardly man since, not to mention any of his cohorts. Are they up to something? Is a major event in the works? or are they biding their time, waiting for us to get so enthralled with chasing dragons that we will be distracted enough for a coup?
a little Clarity, if you please, Anet. Thanks.

in Living World

Posted by: Tekey.7946

Tekey.7946

If you play through the third episode, you’ll get some information referring to Caudecus.

in Living World

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

If you play through the third episode, you’ll get some information referring to Caudecus.

We do? I dont remember that when I was playing epi3…
I agree, I want to know what happened to White Mantle and what’s going on atm with them….

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

in Living World

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I agree, I want to know what happened to White Mantle and what’s going on atm with them….

It was said that currently Canach went to the Isles of Janthir to go after Caudacus.
I really hope we go there some day.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Living World

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

It was said that currently Canach went to the Isles of Janthir to go after Caudacus.
I really hope we go there some day.

No, it was “Canach SAID Caudecus went to the Isles of Janthir” not that he went, tho I wouldn’t be surprised.

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

in Living World

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Looking forward this episode! Sounds really interesting to see Isles of Janthir and get to see White Mantle again, as I am a huge fan of them

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

in Living World

Posted by: Carlin Sanders.3587

Carlin Sanders.3587

yes, I could see Caudecus trying to convince any Mursaat over there that Lazarus betrayed them and that this is their chance to retake kryta. It would make for a more believable and tangible reason for Lazarus working with The Commander. (Lazarus is strong but it’s doubtful he can take on multiple Mursaat and Jade Constructs at once. The commander can call upon pretty much any of the races for help – with Kryta being interested in not being under winged gold armored bird-footed alien suppression again.)