Anet Announcement Apriciated (AAA)

in Living World

Posted by: meriadah.8670

meriadah.8670

I know there is another thread on this, but as that one started on a sour note, and asked for something else. I think i’d like to ask a question about this a bit diffrent and with another intent, in the hopes to find an answer to it, i can’t seem to find in the other thread.

The question:
Has there been any announcement i missed about upcoming patches/releases and how long we have to wait untill the next one? with all the news articles out there it’s been hard to find the right information. Please give a source with your asnwer, so i can read the article myself as well.

The reason:
I enjoy playing GW2 especially the idea of new temporary content each two weeks really makes it fun for me, since March this seems to be on hiatus for a moment (Anet has been busting their kitten off, so it’s well earned), yet i do long to see new temporary content.

Again, i’d love to see mentions of the source of your information, so do include them in your answer.

in Living World

Posted by: Renn.8241

Renn.8241

appreciated*

:P

~Renn~ Jade Quarry – Norn, – Ranger.

in Living World

meriadah.8670

facepalm

My bad.

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

None whatsoever. Afaik, most of the lack of silence is due to the prep work for China release. That’s just a guess, but such a lacking of news indicates they are working overtime to get ready for such a major launch whilst working on the next season as well.

Enjoy the break, we’ll have plenty to do over the summer I would think!!

in Living World

Posted by: LordEnki.9283

LordEnki.9283

/rips hair out.

I NEED to know what’s going to happen next. XD

in Living World

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Merdiah, Living Story Season 2 will happen sometime after the WvW tournament

in Living World

meriadah.8670

Thanks, do you have a source article where you got this information from?

in Living World

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

None whatsoever. Afaik, most of the lack of silence is due to the prep work for China release. That’s just a guess, but such a lacking of news indicates they are working overtime to get ready for such a major launch whilst working on the next season as well.

i hope they don’t economically seperate us and china i hope we will all be on the same BLTP because that would be really awesome. for us. economically. the players, not arena xD

Are you Shpongled?

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

i hope they don’t economically seperate us and china i hope we will all be on the same BLTP because that would be really awesome. for us. economically. the players, not arena xD

Fairly certain I read they were separate

in Living World

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Thanks, do you have a source article where you got this information from?

The source was from an interview with Colin earlier this year. Unfortunately, I don’t remember the url anymore since it was over 3 months ago.