Another update, still no Wallpapers

in Living World

Posted by: Edgar Doiron.2804

Edgar Doiron.2804

SEcond update without a wallpaper…

ANET, you’re getting lazy!

These wallpapers are ususally the background of the guild website, and my work computer… You’re missing out on free advertisement

Forgeman Destroyers [FORD] – Sorrows furnace

in Living World

Posted by: CZaR.8935

CZaR.8935

i was looking forward for today, finally i get to put a new wallpaper up, ever since last patch its been black cause i didnt get my wallpaper, looks like im gonna get another 2 weeks with black wallpaper, thanx guys, how hard can it be for you guys to make just one wallpaper for every patch?

all you gotta do is add the gw2 logo next to the golem with the santa clause hat and make it fit my screen….. then we’re all happy, just getting more reasons for us to kitten… not cool

in Living World

Posted by: jemeer.3785

jemeer.3785

same here… although i wouldn’t like calling them lazy but yeah my computer is missing this

this is the only reason for me to change my wallpaper

in Living World

Posted by: vikkival.2459

vikkival.2459

I’m crying Miyazaki tears on the inside. I still have the Halloween wallpaper on my work’s desktop. I was holding out for the Wintersday wallpaper (looks super awesome by the way!) Huge fat tears T__T I want…

On another note I’m glad to see I was not the only one upset about the missing wallpaper.

in Living World

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Yah, I’m disappointed in no new wallpaper. I need some Christmas / Wintersday wallpaper up in here so my desktop can be in the holiday spirit.

Guess I’ll just have to go back to last year’s wintersday update and grab the old one.

in Living World

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Our guild website uses the bi-weekly wallpapers as it’s background.

It seems like they have the art. Hope they can bring the wallpapers back.

in Living World

Posted by: EverythingXen.1835

EverythingXen.1835

They dont have the art resources to make armor skins to sell for PROFIT in the gem store that arent ripoffs of existing armor in game.

You think they can spare the time to make free wallpaper?

in Living World

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

There’s a wallpaper for the Wintersday 2013 update now. No idea when it was added, definitely wasn’t there when the page first went up. But regardless, yay, wallpaper. With Ho Ho Tron no less.