Any update on thinking inside the box?

in Living World

Posted by: Viralseed.9362

Viralseed.9362

It’s been just over a year since the last release of the Super Adventure Box. I’ve been watching the updates and patch notes for a while, but still haven’t seen any signs of World 3. Has anyone spoken to Moto lately? Has any hints been dropped? I’d love to pick up right where we left off. It’s always a welcome change of pace when a Super Adventure Box update releases. I’m hoping we’ll hear more of it soon.

in Living World

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

Well not to be the breaker of bad news to you….but SAB 3 will not be happening..until some time in the future. Anet has put SAB on hold. They stated that SAB does not fit in to their living story narrative / focus at this present time.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

in Living World

Posted by: Sorann Peace.9056

Sorann Peace.9056

There has been an interview recently which got a lot of players upset where ArenaNet stated that the Super Adventure Box is likely not going to come back as part of the living world. This is because they’re focusing on putting releases that aren’t related to the main story into “mid-season breaks”. That primarily includes holiday events (such as SAB) in addition to feature packs, such as the recent one we got.

I post this because someone is likely going to say they aren’t going to release World 3, which we actually do not know to be the case. All the employee said (and he wasn’t qualified to answer the question during the interview either, I don’t think) was that he didn’t think there was a current focus on it, but whether or not it will come back at some point in the future is something he is not sure about.

in Living World

Posted by: Xeno Mezphy.3145

Xeno Mezphy.3145

I yell at Moto all the time to turn the box on for me. He just ignores me like I’m not even there.

in Living World

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

pssst anet, my past offer of 1000 gems for permanent access to SAB is still on. msg me….

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in Living World

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

pssst anet, my past offer of 1000 gems for permanent access to SAB is still on. msg me….

I think it’s going to take more than a Hamilton. Maybe a Grant.

in Living World

Posted by: Aguri.2896

Aguri.2896

SAB does not fit in with our war with Mordremoth. So we will be fighting parallel worlds in the mists instead and then we will go trick or treating.

I’m only here because sometimes I just like to watch things burn.