Appreciation for the characters (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: SansSariph.9548

SansSariph.9548

I just wanted to voice how much I like adventuring with Braham, Rox, Jory, and Kas. The way they’re written makes it feel like I’m really a part of their group, and like we’re developing history together.

It’s been great seeing their aspirations and motivations and interactions with each other (and me) evolve over the living story episodes. I look forward to seeing Rox’s quest to join a warband carry forward, along with how Braham will deal with it. I’ve loved watching Marjory and Kasmeer’s relationship develop. And I love the way they interact with my character – as though we’re all good friends and I am absolutely one of them.

Please do keep it up.

in Living World

Posted by: Phex.8423

Phex.8423

Me too! I totally loved the fact that out of all of them, it was me and Kasmeer who were there in the final confrontation with Scarlet.

I remember when I met Kasmeer for the first time in Southsun Cove, and man, I really didn’t expect that a year from then I’d be facing an insane sylvari super villain with her on a gigantic drill in the middle of the ruins of Lion’s Arch! If anyone had told me back then, I would’ve laughed and told them they’re nuts and that sort of thing just doesn’t happen in MMOs.

Sure the system has room for improvement, but I think the Living World is really shaping up to be something quite special. I’ve never had a gaming experience like this before.

in Living World

Posted by: Memandi.5860

Memandi.5860

Count me in, I’ve very much enjoyed meeting the characters throughout the living story and watching them evolve. They are all interesting and they (and the story) is what I always look forwards to between releases.
I almost yelled at my screen in the Scarlet’s end instance when it looked like Marjory was dead (Don’t scare me like that!), I was so happy when Rox stayed with Braham, and I felt really proud of Kasmeer when she went up against Scarlet alone even though she was scared! Yes, I get a bit too involed when I play games
Anyway, I’m looking forwards to season two (and perhaps some more Taimi?)!

in Living World

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

I really like them as well, even though i do not know what their place was in the LS in general. They felt forced in for me, if i stopped and think about it.

Otherwise they were great. I really like the details they put in and i am courious on how they develope further in the long run