Before Maguuma

Before Maguuma

in Living World

Posted by: vonbladewing.5973

vonbladewing.5973

Before we go knee deep into Maguuma jungle to fight Mr. Doom and Shrooms would it make more since to open these zones (Look at attach image) for exploration, since they are so close to zones we have explored?

Dont get me wrong i do want to head to Maguuma but i hate having empty hole in the map.

Attachments:

Captain Commander of a Sky Edge Piracy

Before Maguuma

in Living World

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

We have no idea if we are going to the Maguuma, at least not until Arena Net states it as fact. I did hear an unpleasant rumor that the dragon will move to LA at the end of the story, which would mean no Maguuma. Lets hope that rumor turns out to be false.

The map you used is quite an old one and does show two regions introduced last year. A few of the locations you marked are the Dominion of the Winds, which would likely only ever be used in an expansion.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Before Maguuma

in Living World

Posted by: vonbladewing.5973

vonbladewing.5973

I hope A-net will take us to at-least half of Maguuma because we need a breath of fresh air. And yeah i need a more updated map that haves the southsun on it.

But one place bother me the most on the map is the empty zone between Sparkfly Fen and Timberland Falls, and the reason why is that its just a hole and all of the zones around it have been explored but this zone for some reason has not.

Captain Commander of a Sky Edge Piracy

Before Maguuma

in Living World

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

There’s a destroyed bridge due west of Seraph Observers Waypoint in far nothern Brisbane Wildlands that’s swarming with bandits, just above an area known as the Lionshead Outcrops.

What’s really interesting to me though is that you can actually see a zone transition portal just like any other that connects every zone on the other side of that ruined bridge. There’s clearly nothing north of Brisbane in terms of explorable maps.

I’ll try and take pictures next time I’m in the area, but that portal has always tantalized me since release. I guess this could possibly correspond to any new content in the Maguuma Wastes.

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!