Biconics visiting Home Instance

in Living World

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

It would be awesome if the Biconics would visit the home instances on occasion, and maybe rap a bit about the current or past stories.

Would improve the homes too, which is much needed.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Living World

Posted by: Shardelyss.4807

Shardelyss.4807

Since it’s an instance and technically outside the “mainstream” that’s an interesting idea for the future. Though if it were up to me, I rather see a variety of characters other than the “biconics” visit the home instances and offer a list of side quest missions.

in Living World

Posted by: Mikuchan.7261

Mikuchan.7261

Ohhh.. getting side quests and stories from the home instance would be neat.
It really would give more personality and reason to visit the instance.

It shouldn’t be that expensive to write some nice story and have people from ANet voice it.

But they would need a quest system for the quests I suppose. But that would be great for the game regardless.

in Living World

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

… people from ANet voice it…

I’ve wondered before why more dev shops don’t voice stuff themselves…I think that’d be a union issue with Screen Actor’s Guild/AFTRA?

in Living World

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

Cant we get a “guild hall” there as well
I mean we appearently have our own little guild there.

nah, just teasing

in Living World

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

I’d be perfectly happy with no spoken text in the entire game at all.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Living World

Posted by: spikyblackhair.4951

spikyblackhair.4951

I’d be perfectly happy with no spoken text in the entire game at all.

If it allowed for deeper and better polished quests, I would be too. Wait, Anet hates that word. I meant events… but there’s the problem, isn’kitten Anet hates traditional quests that require reading, so they have chosen to go mostly with voice acting. And that’s great in one sense, but it’s also extremely limiting in how much content they can actually produce, as well as how well they can tweak content to be better after it’s first implemented.

As for the OP, I agree, it’d be great if the home instances were more than collections of mining nodes. It’s just another feature in gw2 that has the potential to be great, but has sadly been ignored thus far.

(edited by spikyblackhair.4951)