Bitterfrost story area mobs need toning down.

in Living World

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

I can understand the “popular” areas having overpowered mobs, but when you’re soloing story in a place that has nothing to farm, do there really need to be twenty icebrood kodan that can do 10k damage each? Getting really tired of having to go all the way back to the central waypoint every time.

in Living World

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Don’t fight them? Admittedly I only spent a handful of hours in BF but I don’t remember the mobs being that difficult. More annoying than anything else with all of the chill but that was it.

in Living World

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

The bitter cold area is overpopulated, but you can simply glide over it by taking the tube on the mountain before the entrance, the same one used for the mastery point.

in Living World

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Which areas do you mean, SD? I went through on squish toons that hadn’t exactly finished getting geared and I did what Ori & Healix suggested: don’t fight; glide or run past.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in Living World

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

In fairness to them, the “Bitter Cold” area … was a shock the second time I took a character into it. The first time I must have run past or whatever, but the second time I hit something.

That was a big mistake, as suddenly I got eaten alive by a huge and growing horde of baddies. Ouch! Ran through after that, and it worked fine, but dang, that was a shock.