Blade shards!

Blade shards!

in Living World

Posted by: Franklin Fhenrir.4962

Franklin Fhenrir.4962

Will we finally have THAT merchant to trade our blade shards with now that we finally have the return of the Festival Of The 4 Winds? It’s know for its merchants who trade their stuff for our stuff. my bank is slowly getting filled with shards now.

You either die a underpowered class or you live long enough to be the overpowered one.

Blade shards!

in Living World

Posted by: SailorAku.3524

SailorAku.3524

I wish they weren’t account bound so that people could sell them. I missed the living story content but I really wanted the spinal blade pack and I can’t make it without blade shards

Blade shards!

in Living World

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I wish they weren’t account bound so that people could sell them. I missed the living story content but I really wanted the spinal blade pack and I can’t make it without blade shards

You can make them with sprokets too in addition to killing aetherblades

Output qty.
10 – 15 (small chance of 50)

Ingredients
1 Pile of Glittering Dust
1 Pile of Shimmering Dust
1 Blade Shard
50 Watchwork Sprocket

You also have a chance to get them by mining someone’s sproket node.

Blade shards!

in Living World

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

You can make them with sprokets too in addition to killing aetherblades

Output qty.
10 – 15 (small chance of 50)

Ingredients
1 Pile of Glittering Dust
1 Pile of Shimmering Dust
1 Blade Shard
50 Watchwork Sprocket

You also have a chance to get them by mining someone’s sproket node.

Yep, and unless you want an infused one it only takes ~450 or so Blade Shards to make an ascended one. I get about 1 Blade Shard a day from my sprocket node, so just slow and steady.

Blade shards!

in Living World

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Well, there’s those vendors that accepted holiday mats in the Sanctum. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable guess for them to trade for shards too.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Blade shards!

in Living World

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I have a lowbie character stationed at the home entrance and farm the three nodes daily. Eventually I’ll just burn all the sprockets for new shards. Of course it’s the iron that’s hurting me. ANet gives up copper, silver and gold nodes, but who needs those? I need iron.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Blade shards!

in Living World

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

I have a lowbie character stationed at the home entrance and farm the three nodes daily. Eventually I’ll just burn all the sprockets for new shards. Of course it’s the iron that’s hurting me. ANet gives up copper, silver and gold nodes, but who needs those? I need iron.

Check the very west part of Brisban, just above the guild puzzle. Just east of that puzzle’s WP, there’s a rich iron, tons of reg nodes, and another rich can spawn either at a point south in the crevasse or in the bandit camp.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Blade shards!

in Living World

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

If I had to guess the unannounced part, about helping to rebuild Lion’s Arch, will make use of the blade shards.

Dulfy makes note of this.

Gone to Reddit.