Bloodstone Fen enemies

Bloodstone Fen enemies

in Living World

Posted by: Eponet.4829

Eponet.4829

When exploring Bloodstone Fen, every non-group event enemy seems to be ridiculously fragile. Even in full celestial gear, they were dying in seconds, I didn’t even get to finish stacking might against most of them.

With so little health, they really aren’t satisfying encounters. Soloing the group battles is slightly better, but almost every time some other people decide to run in and make things easier.

The enemies in the living story instances feel like they’re made of tissue paper as well.

Bloodstone Fen enemies

in Living World

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

Let’s call them Fenemies

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

Bloodstone Fen enemies

in Living World

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

When exploring Bloodstone Fen, every non-group event enemy seems to be ridiculously fragile. Even in full celestial gear, they were dying in seconds, I didn’t even get to finish stacking might against most of them.

With so little health, they really aren’t satisfying encounters. Soloing the group battles is slightly better, but almost every time some other people decide to run in and make things easier.

The enemies in the living story instances feel like they’re made of tissue paper as well.

I think the trade off is that they hit a lot harder. Think mordrem snipers. I often have a bit of difficulty if I accidentally aggro too many white mantle.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Bloodstone Fen enemies

in Living World

Posted by: anninke.7469

anninke.7469

They’re like that so my character is able to think “see, I can kill an enemy too”

Bloodstone Fen enemies

in Living World

Posted by: Redfeather.6401

Redfeather.6401

I think the lesser enemies aren’t hp sponges because they are spread haphazardly around the area and with gliding and aggro range they can become a problem very quickly, unless you use your glider skills.

Bloodstone Fen enemies

in Living World

Posted by: Mara.6782

Mara.6782

For the millionth time, there are no culinary applications for bloodstone dust. None. No good can come from feeding it to living beings. – Chef Robertus.
Thats why enemies are weak.

Bloodstone Fen enemies

in Living World

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

I welcome low health mobs. Mobs with tons of health aren’t more difficult, they’re just more annoying. I just wish some of the bosses weren’t such health sponges. Some of the champs have such large health pools but do so little damage that you can just auto-attack and then go and grab a drink, watch a movie, solve world hunger, and finally by the time you return they’ve died.

Bloodstone Fen enemies

in Living World

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

The only mobs I’ve found problematic are the rift mobs. Cant remember what mobs where there but fire imps, and a mob that was knocking me down alot, I burned to death quite quickly lol.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Bloodstone Fen enemies

in Living World

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

The only mobs I’ve found problematic are the rift mobs. Cant remember what mobs where there but fire imps, and a mob that was knocking me down alot, I burned to death quite quickly lol.

you need to pick up the dropped pieces and throw them at the mob. The break-bar is broken and they die quickly after that.

Bloodstone Fen enemies

in Living World

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

I will brave the “L2P” responses to say that not everyone finds the “trash” mobs a faceroll. Depending on the mob it can take me at least a minute to kill one. And I’m not a new player and have Exotic gear. Some people find certain types of gaming easier than others.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Bloodstone Fen enemies

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

It also helps to fight the rift mobs outside of that rift circle. I know one of them dazed you for a few seconds if you don’t dodge at the right time and I think another does burning.

Bloodstone Fen enemies

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

There are different Rifts, as well. A fire-based one, an ice-based one, an earth-based one; there may be more kinds, I’m not sure.