Boss Week - Day Before New Patch

in Living World

Posted by: The Creatrix.8795

The Creatrix.8795

Well, I am so down about not getting my wings. I only needed One more daily Boss Week to get my wings but apparently dailies stop at reset before patch day. I thought because the Boss Week would be around practically around for another day I’d be able to get my last thing done. Now I wish I had one more achievement left on my list instead cause there is still time to do thous.
Anyone else so close to getting the wings, but now never getting it?

Maybe just because of my loss, but I’m not sure how I feel about Achievement Prizes being required to do dailies. I mean, if they wanted us to do the event, they could have had an achievement for us trying Tequatle a certain amount of times. At least than the achievement would still be available to obtain seeing Tequatle pops every hour.

Now excuse me while I be a sad poop…

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

That wings are ugly anyway:-)

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in Living World

Posted by: HiddenNick.7206

HiddenNick.7206

Well, I am so down about not getting my wings. I only needed One more daily Boss Week to get my wings but apparently dailies stop at reset before patch day. I thought because the Boss Week would be around practically around for another day I’d be able to get my last thing done. Now I wish I had one more achievement left on my list instead cause there is still time to do thous.
Anyone else so close to getting the wings, but now never getting it?

Maybe just because of my loss, but I’m not sure how I feel about Achievement Prizes being required to do dailies. I mean, if they wanted us to do the event, they could have had an achievement for us trying Tequatle a certain amount of times. At least than the achievement would still be available to obtain seeing Tequatle pops every hour.

Now excuse me while I be a sad poop…

You have two more weeks to do it… All LS releases last a month. That name is just misleading.

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Not all, some only last 2 weeks depending on schedule. If I remember correctly, Tequatl LS achievements end today since it is part of the Sept content.

Invasions were the same – specific achievements lasted only 2 weeks and then were archived

in Living World

Posted by: Morpheoz.9452

Morpheoz.9452

Greetingz.

Missing 1 daily Boss Week achivment to get my wings.

It wasnt in the daily achivment on the last day of Boss Week which i find odd.

Im a big fan of all the content updates and the manny achivments im able to hunt, but
i dont have time to complete them.

Im online a fair share but its hard to both find time for the “normal” content such as runing my dungeons, doing daily, working on my legendary, doing wvw and participating in guild activities.

And find time for completing the current content thats timelimited in some way before its too late.

So i suggest that all old content is made available, maybe in periods or on a permanent base so its possible for cassual gamers to follow the pace.

Hunting achivments is a big part of the game that manny enjoys so why not open it up and let us enjoy it instead of making it a timelimited race.

My 2 cents.

Morph

Human Thief / Morpheoz
Charr Warrior / Morphoux
– Far Shiver Peaks –

in Living World

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

Not sure I like the need to do 5(?) dailies for a 2 week LS meta achievement. I would prefer if you could technically do it on specific achievements alone and the daily ones were used to pad up your total as a replacement for specific achievements (maybe the harder or more random ones).

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

You have two more weeks to do it… All LS releases last a month. That name is just misleading.

Wrong. Only the first of the month lasts for a month. The second update in the month lasts for 2 weeks.

Every LS ends at the end of the month irregardless. Which is IMO stupid as it causes people to rush, and if they miss 2 weeks? lololtoughluck. (Hey, ArenaNet, what happened to you saying that in the LS you’d be able to catch up if you miss 2-3 months worth of content?)

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.