[Bug?] LW Story Journal UI

in Living World

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Something looks off to me, or it says I completed 6, but I didn’t complete 6?

LW 5-6-7

If you look at ‘lw5’, it’s got the orange ‘you have completed’ icon, and the only button is ‘replay this episode’, and you can see the achievements unlocked.

If you look at ‘lw6’, the icon looks like I haven’t completed it, and there is the ‘replay this episode’ AND an ominous ‘continue this episode’ (i.e., you haven’t completed this yet?) button. It seems the achievements are available, which would lead me to believe I completed it.

If you look at ‘lw7’, it shows normally as the active story which I haven’t started yet, but activated.

So why does my LW6 look the way that it does? Shouldn’t it look like LW5 at this point? Should I report that as a bug? I don’t recall a story chapter ever looking ‘sort of but maybe not really’ completed before?

in Living World

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

In my case LW5 looks like that. I assume it’s because it was left in unfinished replay mode (i was helping a friend with achieves) when LS6 hit (that’s when the white star appeared). On the other hand, when ls7 came out, LS6 was in unfinished replay mode (again, because of achieves), and it didn’t get the star, so i think it’s some kind of one-time glitch. Maybe anet tried to introduce mechanics allowing you to switch to new LS without abandoning progress in the previous one, and it didn’t work too well.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Living World

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Hmm, I guess I’ll report it then. Thanks. It’s not very consistent and it’s confusing, whatever it’s supposed to mean.