CONGRATS \o

CONGRATS \o

in Living World

Posted by: Dibaryon.7469

Dibaryon.7469

I probably shouldn’t be creating a forum post just for this, but congratulations to everyone on Arenanet! I loved the last chapter of the living story! These new champion/boss mechanics that have been introduced on the living story chapters are awesome! The cinematics are incredible! Excellent job! Best MMORPG there is :]~~

*GANDARA *
Flipping your camps since 2014 :3

CONGRATS \o

in Living World

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Thanks for your comments! (And we don’t need to merge into a thread flagged “spoiler” because you gracefully avoided those. I’ll be sure to pass along your comments.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

CONGRATS \o

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

I probably shouldn’t be creating a forum post just for this

No reason not to

CONGRATS \o

in Living World

Posted by: Rose Solane.1027

Rose Solane.1027

I probably shouldn’t be creating a forum post just for this, but congratulations to everyone on Arenanet! I loved the last chapter of the living story! These new champion/boss mechanics that have been introduced on the living story chapters are awesome! The cinematics are incredible! Excellent job! Best MMORPG there is :]~~

I don’t see why you shouldn’t make a post for this.

But I have to disagree with you. I thought the last boss was horrible. I will try that fight a second time and see if it is better this time. I now have read the story achievements and that could help. It is also possible that I ran into bugs. It would not be the first time I did not like a boss fight and some of my guild mates were surprised by my comments as they had a very enjoyable experience.

Piken Square, The descendants of Gwen

CONGRATS \o

in Living World

Posted by: Kell.9365

Kell.9365

Too bad it’s badly broken!

CONGRATS \o

in Living World

Posted by: Aleksander Suburb.4287

Aleksander Suburb.4287

I must agree with Dibaryon. A good job and especially the both cinematics in the end are awesome. Sadly I haven’t understand by the first view, that the sylvari on board attacks the pact crew. Especially the first helmed sylvari looked like asura for me.

I prefered the sylvari-are-dragon-minion thesis, but this episode was surprising me too. I hope the lost trust in the sylvaris play a big part in upcoming storyparts.

Guild Wars balancing concept: Never change a ruined system!

CONGRATS \o

in Living World

Posted by: Sigmar.2185

Sigmar.2185

I agree with OP, the whole LS2 is well designed and ended excellent, congratulations to all people behind living story contents.

Allow me to resume last episode with something funny. At some point (Living Story), the Elder Dragon Mordremoth meets the Sylvari from The Grove, sons of the Pale Tree:
Mordremoth: Do you know who I am?
Faolain: hi Smaug
Dagonet: Bigfoot?
Niamh: Quetzalcoatl?
Caithe: Bambi?
Canach: the tooth fairy?
Kahedins: hmmm… perhaps another dragon who wants to enslave us all…
Aife: should stop smoking too much weed….
Mordremoth: Nooooo stop it…. the Pale Tree never told you what happened to your father?
Trahearne: she told us enough, you’re the source of Maguuma corruption
Malomedies: this won’t end well…
Mordremoth: I’m your father!

[ALPH] – Gandara

CONGRATS \o

in Living World

Posted by: Ode.9126

Ode.9126

another non-content update YEY

CONGRATS \o

in Living World

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

This chapter and I’d say the two before it have been fantastic! Both story wise and gameplay wise. The last boss in this patch is very difficult alone but works great as a party. The cinematics were also incredible this patch. The conversation between Caithe and Wynne was beautifully animated. The story has gone deeper and darker than I ever expected and I love it!

| Lithia |

CONGRATS \o

in Living World

Posted by: Horus Nightlight.1276

Horus Nightlight.1276

Congrats ANet on a good LS spoilt by the RNG in the end for the carapace chest box.