Chaos Orb

Chaos Orb

in Living World

Posted by: Oni.4031

Oni.4031

Chaos Orb isnt working for a lot of people. Sitting on the Concentrated Chaotic Radiation spot and double clicking it, or choosing use just shows the map again.

Please fix. And while you are at it, fix my Orb.

Chaos Orb

in Living World

Posted by: Smaug.3802

Smaug.3802

I don’t know that it’s not working… its just asking for a key. Where do we find the key?

Chaos Orb

in Living World

Posted by: Oni.4031

Oni.4031

No, its not working. They key is to the steam minotaur champ. I double click the spot that you are supposed to, but it doesnt give the option to do anything with the chaos orb.

Chaos Orb

in Living World

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

You have to get down to the Steam Minotaur platform to charge your orb. I did it shortly after the patch, so if it broke after that I don’t know.

To get a key to the minotaur: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Matrix_Cube_Key

Chaos Orb

in Living World

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

From what I heard on map chat, you need to have the backpiece with you

Chaos Orb

in Living World

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Nope…mine was in my bank when I did it.

Chaos Orb

in Living World

Posted by: ascii.9267

ascii.9267

There was a GM with us last night at the reactor shield and he said that (at that time) you had to have ‘completed’ the Mysterious Vine Backpiece in order to infuse the chaos orb at the steam minotaur. It didn’t matter where the backpiece was located, but you had to have finished it. Basically, ‘progress-gated’. He did say that they were going to be removing this restriction very soon.

Chaos Orb

in Living World

Posted by: AysonCurrax.3254

AysonCurrax.3254

There was a GM with us last night at the reactor shield and he said that (at that time) you had to have ‘completed’ the Mysterious Vine Backpiece in order to infuse the chaos orb at the steam minotaur. It didn’t matter where the backpiece was located, but you had to have finished it. Basically, ‘progress-gated’. He did say that they were going to be removing this restriction very soon.

why add it in the first place, is what i am wondering about.

Chaos Orb

in Living World

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

It isn’t about to “Double click” the orb. U guys just need to enter in the are with the steam minotaure, and then interact with the radiation cloud that is right on his plataform.

Chaos Orb

in Living World

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

One of my alts has the back piece and I was playing with my main avie and I got it with no problem.

It was not clear what to do when I first got there and a lot of folk were jumping up (and falling a lot) to the top of the building and then someone said we needed to get the matrix key to get down to the Steam Golem so we could then charge our orbs. After that it was easy.