Chapter 3 (spoilers)

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

So Braham is going to kill Jormag alone, we had the big argument.

So:
Primordus- still makes troubles

Jormag is active totally.

Canach makes his way to Caudecus (Isles of Janthir)

Aurene is our friend. Braham is not… He even doesnt like Taimi…

Nothing about Rytlock

Caithe is our friend now. She is scared because of her kind.

The story was great, but Braham… makes me feel so sad…

The legend tells, that if someone will crash the Serpent, will kill Jormag.
But we have another plan, he has another. This is like the battle Norns vs Pact. Because Braham destroyed the Serpent, so every Norn will follow him, but we cannot allow to this.

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Valmir.4590

Valmir.4590

I don’t think that Braham will hunt Jormag alone, a lot of Norns will join him in his hunt (hell, my Norn character would do so, in RP, if he wasn’t forced to disagree with Braham in the main story, which was rather raging for me, especially when Braham insulted my character while I wanted to do the exact same thing as he).

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

I didn’t think Braham could get any more annoying with his cringeworthy mommy issues throughout LS2… He proved me wrong. Just wow.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Arden.7480

But plan of the Commander and Taimi is better than Braham’s.

Braham is starting to annoy me- he was always very energetic, but I hoped, that after Eir’s death he will be calmer, but he doesnt want join our guild, so something is wrong with him, because he always had respect to Taimi, but now he has not. Maybe Taimi will calm him, because even Caithe was not cheeky like Braham after this chapter.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Arden.7480

I don’t think that Braham will hunt Jormag alone, a lot of Norns will join him in his hunt (hell, my Norn character would do so, in RP, if he wasn’t forced to disagree with Braham in the main story, which was rather raging for me, especially when Braham insulted my character while I wanted to do the exact same thing as he).

Read my words once more: The legend tells, that if someone will crash the Serpent, will kill Jormag.
But we have another plan, he has another. This is like the battle Norns vs Pact. Because Braham destroyed the Serpent, so every Norn will follow him, but we cannot allow to this.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Isles of Janthir shout out was interesting. If we do go there, I hope they do it justice, although something so special to the White Mantle/Mursaat feels wrong to be used by a non-believer like Caudecus. I expected a showdown in Caudecus Manor or Divinity’s Reach so I’d be very (happily) surprised to see Janthir instead.

I suspect Braham’s story is heading in the direction of Bard from the Hobbit. He won’t kill Jormag himself but he and his bow will play a role in maneuvering Jormag so that a bigger plan can succeed. Maybe Braham needs to lead some norn to a tragic death before that happens though (mirroring Eir’s thoughts about wasted norn lives gone off to fight Jormag for glory, also mirroring her failure against Kralkatorik, and the weight of Snaff’s death on her conscience). Or maybe Zojja will talk some sense into him, at this point I’m fine if he dies though.

@Valmir Eir would have gone with Taimi’s plan. She knows the typical norn approach will just get more killed.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Valmir.4590

Yes, but it’s stupid. I don’t like Taimi’s plan. We are overcrowded with Asura, they are everywhere, worst than Sylvari. Jormag is the Norn’s Dragon, my main and most of my characters are Norns. I want to go with Braham, not oppose him. ANet trashed an event I waited for more than four years with the way they broke the Fang, and it’s a shame.

@Shiren : I know it. Still, I want to go with Braham, because it is how Norns should do thing. I don’t want another Asuran cop out to kill Jormag.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

So that means Jormag is going to die this season? Maybe he will get weakened by Lazarus or Primordus and Braham will deal the fatal blow? If it’s true, Kralkatorrik will be active soon.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: lilami.4260

lilami.4260

Ok, I had enough of Braham’s sh… Stuff. He is an idiot and I hope he will die like one. I don’t like story arcs where the dumb sidekick understands his mistakes and dies as a hero, saying sorry and saving the day. Just… no. Give me a character that makes mistakes and bears the consequences and I might thinking of disliking him a little bit less.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: xXMapcoXx.9614

xXMapcoXx.9614

Meh, I don’t really know how to feel about this episode.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: serialkicker.5274

serialkicker.5274

Please give me an option to kick kitten out of Braham.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: shakome.7458

shakome.7458

Braham is all about emotion in this episode, and honestly i don’t like it. Now that he had cracked the tooth, the norns will follow him into battle with Jormag. He said that he won’t give Jormag another minute, he won’t let another person’s mother to be killed. And yet, if he lead those norns into battle, that is exactly what he will do, not just another person’s mother, but father, or son.
Will he take responsibility for that?
Will he face those people when he came back and tell them that their mother, father, son had died following him into a losing battle?
(that is if Jormag has a twisted mind to have him chained up and witness all the norns that followed him to be killed or turned, while he can’t do anything and then set him loose as an example to other Norns)
I understand the Norns are a warrior race, but there is bravery, and then there is stupidity. I don’t think Braham quite understand that concept.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Grundles.1635

Grundles.1635

Also, grawl younglings have beards.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

Braham is all about emotion in this episode, and honestly i don’t like it. Now that he had cracked the tooth, the norns will follow him into battle with Jormag. He said that he won’t give Jormag another minute, he won’t let another person’s mother to be killed. And yet, if he lead those norns into battle, that is exactly what he will do, not just another person’s mother, but father, or son.
Will he face those people when he came back and tell them that their mother, father, son had died following him into a losing battle?
(that is if Jormag has a twisted mind to have him chained up and witness all the norns that followed him to be killed or turned, while he can’t do anything and then set him loose as an example to other Norns)
I understand the Norns are a warrior race, but there is bravery, and then there is stupidity. I don’t think Braham quite understand that concept.

Yeah it’s pretty clear that this is going to be a disaster for Braham. Maybe he is under Jormag’s influence already but doesn’t know it… that would be interesting. Clearly Mordremoth’s abilities have reached Jormag at least a bit.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

I would love to kill Braham and Taimi off the ’main characters’ team.
They’re so annoying!
And the Dragon’s Watch Guild thing is just stupid, that I have to agree with Braham, it would be better if we rolled as Destiny’s Edge and continued with that.

Eir would have wanted that..

Also, is it only me who’s wondering what happened to the Pale Tree? Is she alright? Last time we heard from someone they just said ’’she’s still recovering’’.
Also, Logan and Zojja? (I do hope they’ll go nuts and something bad will happend since they are prob infected with something from Mordm from the cocoons we rescued them from.)

I can’t wait whenever Kas will appear though,

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I’m expecting for Braham to try to lead them, only for there to be a massacre with heavy casualties, with Braham and Rox being the only survivors. That guilt will be the only thing that could possibly knock him to his senses.

Because right now Braham has kittened me off and I WANTED SO HARD for the PC to punch him hard onto the ground, chew him out, and mention the names of EVERYBODY from our PS (or just canon) who died that we knew during this war. I think that would hit him harder than anything…because we don’t forget those who fell, we never will.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

I’m expecting for Braham to try to lead them, only for there to be a massacre with heavy casualties, with Braham and Rox being the only survivors. That guilt will be the only thing that could possibly knock him to his senses.

Because right now Braham has kittened me off and I WANTED SO HARD for the PC to punch him hard onto the ground, chew him out, and mention the names of EVERYBODY from our PS (or just canon) who died that we knew during this war. I think that would hit him harder than anything…because we don’t forget those who fell, we never will.

Wouldn’t it be more interesting if Braham gets fixated on doing this his way and Rox leaving him and joining us cause she smart?

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: The Flaminator.3879

The Flaminator.3879

Now the only thing Anet needs to do is have Braham die, but sadly that won’t happen. He’s getting edgier and edgier with every new chapter.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Momentai.3620

Momentai.3620

I thought the same thing, after doing this chapter. I thought to myself, “A lot of people are going to die.”

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

Its going to be a Disaster like the wrecking of the Pact Fleet by Mordremoth. With frozen Rox we have already seen that Things are going to get down with Braham. Its like a small foreshadowing to a Disaster waiting for him.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

RyuDragnier.9476

Its going to be a Disaster like the wrecking of the Pact Fleet by Mordremoth. With frozen Rox we have already seen that Things are going to get down with Braham. Its like a small foreshadowing to a Disaster waiting for him.

And he refused to listen to us about it. Either we’ll lose Rox because of it…or Braham will cause the level of deaths Eir caused back in the Edge of Destiny novel. Either way, he will feel the grief and pain of knowing how it feels to be the ‘leader’ for once.

[hS]

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Nemo.5609

Nemo.5609

Could you remind me when we heard Braham was looking for a scroll specifically? The dialogue suggests we knew that all along, but I don’t remember a scroll being mentioned at all in the previous episodes.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

RyuDragnier.9476

It was mentioned at the end of the last LS chapter, I believe.

[hS]

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Darcness.2408

Darcness.2408

“the pact you commanded”- Uh no- No we didn’t. That was under the hand of a now dead sylvari who organized the carpet bombing of Maguuma. I’m not sorry to say that his character is now officially an angsty teenager.

He didn’t even care for his mother at all because “She abandoned him” and then suddenly after HoT he does? I’m sorry but in a narrative side, this is a bit off putting.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

-whispers- I hope Braham dies, I’m so tired of his whining.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Darcness.2408

I am imagining he is going to lead a LOT of norn up north and repeat what his mother did.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Arden.7480

Things I noticed in Epizode 3:
1) in Far Shiverpeaks we just found one icebrood corrupted by magic of another dragon.
2) About Characters, who were in chapters:
The Commander- after this big argument with Braham, everything starts to getting worst. The friends, in which the Commander could rely on, start to be our enemies- Marjory didnt listen to the Commander, Braham wants go his way and he doesnt care about the consequences. We have 2 dragons and we should be united against them, but we are not.
Caithe- Caithe starts to be open to us, she really wants be our friend as it was since killing Zhaitan.
Rox- she tried to excuse Braham, but Braham is just inexcusable. I am glad that she is still with us.
Taimi- yes, she wants rule everyone, but look, if not Taimi, we could wake up and then everything could stand in flame, because we could not get any news from Ring of Fire. She studies the magic and I like her, because she is honest with us.
Braham- an annoying Norn with a vengeance.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Mordeus.1234

Mordeus.1234

I hope Braham dives off an airship and into Jormag’s mouth. A fitting end to his legend.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Tekey.7946

Tekey.7946

Things I noticed in Epizode 3:
1) in Far Shiverpeaks we just found one icebrood corrupted by magic of another dragon.

Right, seems like Jormag didn’t absorb as much magic of Zhaitan and Mordremoth as Primordus. So Jormag could really be weaker than Primordus.

2) About Characters, who were in chapters:
The Commander- after this big argument with Braham, everything starts to getting worst. The friends, in which the Commander could rely on, start to be our enemies- Marjory didnt listen to the Commander, Braham wants go his way and he doesnt care about the consequences. We have 2 dragons and we should be united against them, but we are not.

If it continues like that, the story will finally feel alive! It shows that the NPC’s are also human/norn with feelings, making emotional (wrong) decisions at all! If everyone takes orders from us and nothing goes wrong, the story will be boring. So I want them to make wrong decisions, I want to see plot twists, I want us to finally lose a battle!

Braham- an annoying Norn with a vengeance.

Although his reasons are meh, I really really hope that he will take the way of a Norn and proudly start the fight against Jormag. Otherwise Taimi’s theory to ‘neutralize’ the dragons without a real fight will happen and we’ll see the most boring end of an Elder Dragon since Zhaitan.

I really liked Braham’s reaction, questioning if the commander is the only person allowed to fight against the dragons. With Braham and Marjory doing their own things, the commander is eventually not the almighty storyteller he used to be.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

Anyone else find Rox’s talk about picturing a beach when she was frozen in the ice kind of strange or out of place? Like they drew quite a bit of attention at that moment to her experience of being frozen.

Could this be a subtle hint at either future locations or somekind of wonky Mordremoth-mind meets Steve foreshadowing? I’m probably reading a lot into it but it just seemed out of place to me…

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: TheOrlyFactor.8341

TheOrlyFactor.8341

Only if we can have the option to do the same for other members we don’t like (for me Rytlock and Caithe would be on that list of folks I want to beat around).

As much as I hate Braham’s whining he does have a point though. What’s the point of making a new guild when the other members of Destiny’s Edge are still alive in some capacity? Unless Anet ultimately has plans for Zojja and Logan that don’t involve DE or they plan on killing the two off, I think they should be carrying on Eir’s legacy instead of making a new guild.

Ultimately I’m getting sick and tired of this Lost-esque style of storytelling where more questions get dumped onto questions we already have and few of those questions barely get resolved. I want to know what’s going on with Zojja and Logan that goes beyond a line of dialogue from Rytlock. I want to know what’s going on with the Pale Tree outside of the updates we got. I want to know what’s going on with the Nightmare Court after Faolain’s death.

I’m sick and tired of Anet dragging their feet on these things.

Playing GW2 for the story is like expecting plot in a porno. You’ll be left disappointed.

(edited by TheOrlyFactor.8341)

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Tekey.7946

Tekey.7946

Anyone else find Rox’s talk about picturing a beach when she was frozen in the ice kind of strange or out of place? Like they drew quite a bit of attention at that moment to her experience of being frozen.

Could this be a subtle hint at either future locations or somekind of wonky Mordremoth-mind meets Steve foreshadowing? I’m probably reading a lot into it but it just seemed out of place to me…

#CrystalDesertConfirmed – there has been a leaked picture of the Amnoon Oasis. But I don’t think it had any meaning to it, probably just smalltalk things of Rox.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Vyrulisse.1246

Only if we can have the option to do the same for other members we don’t like (for me Rytlock and Caithe would be on that list of folks I want to beat around).

As much as I hate Braham’s whining he does have a point though. What’s the point of making a new guild when the other members of Destiny’s Edge are still alive in some capacity? Unless Anet ultimately has plans for Zojja and Logan that don’t involve DE or they plan on killing the two off, I think they should be carrying on Eir’s legacy instead of making a new guild.

Ultimately I’m getting sick and tired of this Lost-esque style of storytelling where more questions get dumped onto questions we already have and few of those questions barely get resolved. I want to know what’s going on with Zojja and Logan that goes beyond a line of dialogue from Rytlock. I want to know what’s going on with the Pale Tree outside of the updates we got. I want to know what’s going on with the Nightmare Court after Faolain’s death.

I’m sick and tired of Anet dragging their feet on these things.

They are trying to do grandiose storytelling in the span of a few 30 second “conversations” and it’s not working at all. They need to figure out a new way of doing things and I agree they need to stop going down new storyline paths before they tie up old ones.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: xXMapcoXx.9614

xXMapcoXx.9614

I really wouldn’t be that upset about this but Braham didnt act like this right after his mother died i mean we with through the jungle and he didnt act like that now out of no were he being a kitten hole to us

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

I can’t really blame him with his behavior since for his entire life Braham only wanted for his mother to be a mother to him. He even spent his time listening about his mother’s adventurers as part of Destiny Edge. He resented his mother for abandoning him but he still cared about his mother and hoped one day she will act as his mother.

After all these years he finally got that wish in season 2 and finally got a chance to spend time with his mother he still loved even though he hated her. However, that moment was short lived and taken away from him and now he will never have that one thing he always wanted.

Barham and Eir’s relation as family is basically like Vekk and his father Gadd. They hated each other and spent most of their life away from each other but they also cared about each other to the point that Vekk cried when he learned his father Gadd died.

However, I seen this plot play out a lot in different type of stories and it always ends badly so I do expect Braham’s actions to have a serious consequence.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Olveyn.2894

Olveyn.2894

I’m really happy that Caithe is back to normal, I can’t wait to see her going on next adventures with us. Can’t wait also for return of the Pale Tree and Logan coming with Zojja to our guild.
I was really happy to see interactions with Aurene this chapter. It was a very nice story step. The new map looks stunning! But the last instance with Braham… It made me feel so bad about him that I wouldn’t mind if he was killed off very soon. I would actually prefer that to happen. I expect his plan and Taimi’s plan to collide which in the end wil be a cause of some disaster.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Darcness.2408

I’m waiting for the moment when Rytlok, Logan or Zojja tell Braham, “You didn’t even know your mother,” and I know that would probably drive some points home for him.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Vyrulisse.1246

I’m waiting for the moment when Rytlok, Logan or Zojja tell Braham, “You didn’t even know your mother,” and I know that would probably drive some points home for him.

My money is on Rytlock. I imagine he wouldn’t have much patience for the sniveling salt dispenser we just saw. :P

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Arden.7480

So why did we kill Trahearne? We killed him, because he got accolades. And he was major person in the story, but he was the man, who held everyone in orderliness.

Now the Commander is the major person, but he even cannot hold his friends in orderliness, so how can he lead us to the battles?

It was right decision in Personal Story, that someone, who was not in any Order, led everyone to the battle against Zhaitan. We have to do the same thing now. This person cannot be in Dragon’s Watch, cannot be in Order of Whispers, Vigil, Priory.

The Commander was the leader against Mordremoth, but now he doesnt know what to do. He is the marionette in the Taimi’s hands, he doesnt make his own decisions, but he still listen to Taimi…

I dont know, who could be the person, who could unite the Pact and other races. But it seems like repeat from Heart of Thorns, when Caithe and another Sylvari didnt know what to do, they thought, they are alone. Now it is time for Norns. They wont know what to do- follow the Commander and the Pact, or follow Braham.

We have two persons, who could lead the Pact and reunite Norns and the Pact:

1) Lazarus, yes Lazarus- he can rule with an iron hand and he could make orderliness in the Pact. But he will have the army of White Mantles, so I dont know he will lead the Pact as well…

2) But now it seems, that the Commander can only trust Caithe. She is honest with the Commander, not like Jory, who didnt say what she wants to do with Lazarus, not like Braham, who has reproaches to the Commander. So Caithe should be new Marshal of the Pact, because she knows how Braham feels, she is not under Mordremoth’s control and Faolain’s. She is like Trahearne then, but Caithe changed and she is so modest now, she has not regrets to us, but she should have them.

It could be great for Sylvari, because now they think, that they are rejected, but if someone from Sylvari could show: “no, we are the part of Tyria and we have to show everyone, that we are free”, that could be great.

I really want Caithe as a important character in the story, not major than the Commander.

I cannot see another solution. We have to trust Caithe once more and she should have the chance to show, that she deserved to get this chance.

(edited by Arden.7480)

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

More likely we will see a moment where Marjory (who lost her sister) and Zojja (who had a grudge with Eir but knows that Eir wouldn’t make the mistakes Braham is making) hold his hand and make him feel better, but you’re right – he didn’t know her well at all. Sure there would be some emotional impact on him but taking it to this extreme is ridiculous – this is not someone losing their mother, this is someone losing their estranged mother. Sure Braham is less mature than Marjory so he wouldn’t handle death as well as Marjory did, but I feel like they’ve taken it too far.

What really bothers me most is how unqualified Braham is to be in any position on our (or anyone’s) team – why are we even trying to recruit him or wasting our time with him? He’s a capable fighter sure (so is everyone else), but he rushed in at Verdant Brink, he doesn’t follow orders (what’s the point of being the boss or commander if people don’t respect our authority – Marjory and now Braham) and now he’s a whiny manbaby with his hands on the norn nuclear switch about to charge his own people into death who doesn’t listen to tactics or reason (norn don’t have armies, at least not according to established lore and cultural norms, so I’m unclear how this will play out).

Braham is not an asset to our team at all and he has no business on the front lines, let alone our front line. It also appears he might be picking up the bow now, so a newbie using a combat bow (I’m sure he hunted before) who’s emotionally unstable, not very bright and immature is an easy rejection for anyone taking this seriously.

I also don’t understand why we are being so precious around him. We went all-in chastising Caithe, going as far as to remove her weapons for doing exactly what we would have done with the egg that belonged to no-one (she didn’t steal it from us – it was never ours, she also took it to Tarir which is where it belongs). Canach got a rough time too (although he is actually a former terrorist so somewhat justified) but when Braham is being a complete brat and endangering others (Rox in this instance, possibly the strongest norn in the near future), we become total doormats and pander to his emotions.

Also what a lame way for the Fang of the Serpent to turn out. An immature edgy teen dispels the mystery about the fang by using a magic bow that any norn could have used to pierce the fang. I hoped that plot would play out with a more in depth focus on norn culture and the eventual norn to break it would be someone who embodies the norn at their best.

I expect Braham will turn around from this and eventually work with us in our plan to take out both dragons (probably with a hybrid plan rather than whatever dues ex machina Taimi is researching in the Rata Novus plot device) but I really think the story would be more satisfying if he has a tragic ending at this point. Lead a failed attempt to take down the dragon, do some damage (enough to help us) but pay a huge cost in norn lives including his own. I really don’t want to take him back at this point.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

And he refused to listen to us about it. Either we’ll lose Rox because of it…or Braham will cause the level of deaths Eir caused back in the Edge of Destiny novel. Either way, he will feel the grief and pain of knowing how it feels to be the ‘leader’ for once.

The Level of Deaths Eir caused will be nothing against what Braham may cause. The Norn will follow him because he damaged the Tooth of Jormag. This won’t be a Fight, it will be a massacre.
Also with the Norn decimated, we are on the Way to fully accept Lazarus Offer to get an Army against the remaining Elder Dragons.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Valmir.4590

I’m really sad about the Norns development. they are my favourite race so far, but ANet keep mistreating them. In the PS, they died in droves in the fight against Zhaïtan. Then HoT killed Eir, the most iconic Norn, and now Braham is desacrating the legend about the Fang of the Serpent.

It’s almost as if ANet regretted adding the norns as a playable race, they don’t seem to contribute anything, no ancient magic like the humans, no chivalry drive like the Sylvari did at first (now it’s unclear what they’ll brought), no technology (the charrs) or powerful magic (the asura). Even strength is debatable, the Charrs are also incredibly strong.

I’m a bit bitter, but I really don’t like the way Jormag and the Norn’s story is going.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: mbhalo.1547

mbhalo.1547

Someone call the dark brotherhood we have one annoying norn that needs to be taken care of.

Personally i hoped that all of the LS1-2 heroes will sacrifice themeselves during the fight with mordy during HOT story. So LS3 could get a new cast of characters. Instead we only got deaths of Eir and Trahearne.

(edited by mbhalo.1547)

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Weli.4568

Then HoT killed Eir, the most iconic Norn,

I think it’s fair to say the most iconic Norn title goes to Jora

Desolation

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: TheDarkSoul.1938

TheDarkSoul.1938

Meh, this season has gotten me confused and conflicted as to where the story is going, especially this chapter. What part is Lazarus going to play? How about Logan and Zojja? The Pale Tree? Quit leading us off into so many different directions, Anet.

Braham’s actions are stoopid. I disagree with him completely. What he’s choosing to do right now is make the same mistakes as his mother; putting the lives of others in real danger without thinking first. He says that he doesn’t want to give Jormag the time to take anyone else’s mother, and yet by doing what he’s doing, he’s going to be taking many more mothers, fathers and sons with him.

I think it’s pretty clear that from all that he’s said and done in this episode, Braham is going to face some kind of consequence from this, and it’s going to be pretty major. I imagine he’s going to survive so that he has to live with the fact that he’s gotten someone else killed, and I think the top candidate for that RIGHT NOW is Rox. Also, I think the Commander will hopefully be less tolerant of him after that happens, so I don’t believe we’ll be companions with him again. Braham is risking not only the safety of others but also hurting our chances of victory against the dragons. I don’t believe that’s something the Commander will forgive (and if he/she does then that’s pretty ludicrous). Braham is a liability right now, plain and simple.

But yeah, like I said, I’m frustrated that we’re continuing to get more questions than answers, especially when the questions we have are absolutely pivotal to the story.

Fissure Of Woe – [lpe]
I Silent – Thief
…. That’s about it.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Valmir.4590

Then HoT killed Eir, the most iconic Norn,

I think it’s fair to say the most iconic Norn title goes to Jora

Not really anymore. Jora* is barely mentioned, even in the Norn areas or stories. Eir was front and center however.

*And ANet truly missed an opportunity to introduce Jora Jorasddotir, there is this Vigil member screaming about her in Hoelbrak since launch and still nothing about this woman. I would have favoured her to break the Fang over Braham.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: TheDarkSoul.1938

TheDarkSoul.1938

@Valmir That would be quite difficult for them to do considering that Jora is LONG dead.

Fissure Of Woe – [lpe]
I Silent – Thief
…. That’s about it.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Jhoul.6923

Jhoul.6923

I have never liked any Norn outside of Eir, usually they are extremely bland and boring. Braham, although he has too many mommy issues at least has character.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

Yes, but it’s stupid. I don’t like Taimi’s plan. We are overcrowded with Asura, they are everywhere, worst than Sylvari. Jormag is the Norn’s Dragon, my main and most of my characters are Norns. I want to go with Braham, not oppose him. ANet trashed an event I waited for more than four years with the way they broke the Fang, and it’s a shame.

@Shiren : I know it. Still, I want to go with Braham, because it is how Norns should do thing. I don’t want another Asuran cop out to kill Jormag.

Actually Norn do their things Legen… wait for it… dary (couldn’t resist)

However they don’t do it unreasonable (most of the time). They are loving the fight and that’s why they are dangerous. They live fighting, thus the leaders actually are more tacticaly inclined.
Braham isn’t such a peson.
His mother proved, that fighting Jormag just with brute force won’t work, yet he wants to do exactly that.

I hope the Norns see his guilt and struggle and decide not to follow him, except maybe a few.
I really hope the more reasonable ones are able to show him that his way is right, but not at the moment.

I wouldn’t mind him breaking the Tooth. However not in his current state.
In his current state, he shines a very dark light on the Norn, because he is the unreasonable leader, who will run against the next wall.

Chapter 3 (spoilers)

in Living World

Weli.4568

He didnt even break the tooth, he just cracked it. The arrow didnt even go completely through. This must mean that he thinks he has the power but in the end it will fail him.

Desolation