Coming Back Mid Story

Coming Back Mid Story

in Living World

Posted by: AliceKaye.1903

AliceKaye.1903

So… I took a break, it happens to me in every game. I can’t ever just concentrate on one MMO – I constantly find myself jumping around.

This has its upsides and downsides, but the major downside I’ve noted for GW2 is this living story thing. It goes on and on, but from what I can tell, none of the previous content lives on in the game, making it incredibly hard for someone like me to catch up and figure out what in the blazes is going on.

I’m wondering, Arena Net, if you guys are planning on a replay of any of this? If not, is there somewhere that someone like me can catch up on the story so they know what the heck is going on?

Arcanist Norri | Ceirynn | Darbii | Emlyn | Nyssi | Teltiu
Alice Kaye’s Twitter

Coming Back Mid Story

in Living World

Posted by: Kiayin.3427

Kiayin.3427

They’re planning to allow players to replay it, but it’s still in the works so we don’t know much about it.
This is what you’re looking for: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Living_World_summary

Coming Back Mid Story

in Living World

Posted by: Funda.7216

Funda.7216

I do summaries of each release which include all the cutscenes for you to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8wY-pBLajFYeyeyA3axtowONmbkNMRrx

Coming Back Mid Story

in Living World

AliceKaye.1903

Thank you both.

I do hope they let us replay it, I’m interested in it, but really needed to take some time away.

Alice Kaye’s Twitter

Coming Back Mid Story

in Living World

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

hi Alice

me and a lot of the players are in the same boot welcome back

il hope they REALY do something to replay them

would give me a reason to start throwing my money in their face.

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

Coming Back Mid Story

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

I do summaries of each release which include all the cutscenes for you to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8wY-pBLajFYeyeyA3axtowONmbkNMRrx

How soon will you get Twilight Assault covered, if at all?

Coming Back Mid Story

in Living World

AliceKaye.1903

Could not agree more, Zoltreez! I don’t mind spending cash when it’s warranted, heck, even if they opened it up as a la carte purchases or something, it would suck, but I’d probably be willing just so I knew what was going on and had a lot of content to play through.

Alice Kaye’s Twitter

Coming Back Mid Story

in Living World

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Don’t worry. Those of us who have been around the whole time are just as confused.

Coming Back Mid Story

in Living World

Posted by: Funda.7216

Funda.7216

Hey Nilkemia, We’ve got a long weekend in Australia, I’ll be recording tomorrow with a guild group and putting it up maybe Sunday or Monday, as always, depends on life

The idea was to help out people like Alice, so I plan to keep going with these at least until Anet have things covered. Oh and welcome back to you both!

(edited by Funda.7216)