Could the Ep2-cinematic be reviewable please?

in Living World

Posted by: tekfan.3179

tekfan.3179

First off let me say that the new Episode improved on a huge chunk of things I didn’t like in Episode 1 and even improved on those I liked.

But to the topic: I really love the cinematic of the eternal alchemy. Could it be accessible over the story-journal, please? As some kind of iconic moment for the episode?

in Living World

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

You can replay it, but you have to replay the storyline, so it is technically possible.

They could make “The Machine” it’s own instance you can select (like Concordia, Salma, and the cave instances already are)

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Living World

Posted by: data.4093

data.4093

I reactivated the story to see this instance again but it restarted from the beginning. Now I’m wishing for a deactivation button on the LS…

in Living World

Posted by: perilisk.1874

perilisk.1874

Seconding the request for this to be a purple instance. Seems like an easy change for them to make.

Ceterum censeo Sentim Punicam esse delendam

in Living World

Posted by: tekfan.3179

tekfan.3179

The problem is that you either have to replay the whole story each time you want to see the cinematic or have the story always on an unfinished playthrough to abort the mission once you’ve seen the cinematic.
A simple button with “Gaze upon the Eternal Alchemy” in the story-journal to trigger that cinematic would be great.

in Living World

Posted by: perilisk.1874

perilisk.1874

The problem is that you either have to replay the whole story each time you want to see the cinematic or have the story always on an unfinished playthrough to abort the mission once you’ve seen the cinematic.
A simple button with “Gaze upon the Eternal Alchemy” in the story-journal to trigger that cinematic would be great.

Oh, yeah, that would be even better. While they’re at it, add that for some of the other cinematics too. Character creation, Order induction, the Battle of Fort Trinity, etc.

Ceterum censeo Sentim Punicam esse delendam

in Living World

Posted by: Ronin.7381

Ronin.7381

Well, we know the picture has nothing to do with the Realm of Torment. The Pale Tree isn’t at the center of Tyria seeing as we fly through it. But it’s hard to say until we know more in coming episodes.

in Living World

Posted by: GuzziHero.5104

GuzziHero.5104

So glad I played this first time round on an Asura.

Could the cinematic be given out like the Marjory’s Journal one, a viewable cutscene in an item?

in Living World

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

in Living World

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

I think adding a button that activates the cinematic through the living story journal would be a really nice way to do it. They could even add the personal story cinematics into their corresponding sections, as those are not replayable either.