Cultural Attache

Cultural Attache

in Living World

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

The Model Zephyr Sanctum needed for this achievement needs to be added to either All tiers of the vender or their Tools tab, because as is, it’s almost impossible to buy…

Dry Top goes from Tier 1 to Tier 2 in about 30 seconds after the zone resets, giving you such a small window to get this done.

Cultural Attache

in Living World

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

30 seconds is a lie. I came like 10min after the map reset and it was still tier 1. Maybe you got unlucky and entered a organised and populated map

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Cultural Attache

in Living World

Posted by: alaska au.1925

alaska au.1925

Ok i have stayed there waiting for the top of the hr to get this Model and it has not been there could there be a GLITCH because i do have the Gold Zephyr Sanctum Model verses the Model Zephyr sanctum?
Otherwise it is not available to me !

Cultural Attache

in Living World

Posted by: alaska au.1925

alaska au.1925

Ok new build just came out and it is there woot woot !

Cultural Attache

in Living World

Posted by: anninke.7469

anninke.7469

Isn’t it obtainable from a laurel vendor too? I guess I saw it there…

Cultural Attache

in Living World

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

Isn’t it obtainable from a laurel vendor too? I guess I saw it there…

This is not the same one. For Aurene you need only the one sold in Dry Top.

~ I suppose it’s fixed now, but the item in question shows only in the 1st favour tab, so at full hour, when favour resets. Also, there’s two dialogue choices to bring up the vendor tab, and only one of these shows the model you can buy for 10 geodes. I was pretty confused, so I don’t remember which one, so if it doesn’t show up, try another dialogue.

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!

Cultural Attache

in Living World

Posted by: Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

question if u have the model an it is account bound what can u do with it? just delete the one u have to give or show? or wait for it from dry top vendor?

Cultural Attache

in Living World

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

question if u have the model an it is account bound what can u do with it? just delete the one u have to give or show? or wait for it from dry top vendor?

Don’t delete the one you have. Buy the 10 geode one from the vendor. I didn’t realize there was a time window on it as I guess I got there at the right time/vendor status when I was collecting the gifts for Aurene. The one you have from the zephyr events is invisible to her; the one you buy from Dry Top is consumed by giving it to her, but on the other hand it’s a lovely model once on the pedestal.