Dabnia

Dabnia

in Living World

Posted by: crazy.9083

crazy.9083

Has the whiniest voice ever – I hope she gets eaten by a rabid llama.

Dabnia

in Living World

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

I like Dabnia! That whole line about loving a man that was too good for her – I’m wildly curious about her story!

Dabnia

in Living World

Posted by: crazy.9083

crazy.9083

I like her story, her voice, on the other hand, makes we want to commit violence.

Dabnia

in Living World

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

I agree. Every time I hear her whine I wish I could push her into that well. The foreman, on the other hand, he’s voiced quite well.

Dabnia

in Living World

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I agree. Every time I hear her whine I wish I could push her into that well. The foreman, on the other hand, he’s voiced quite well.

You can really hear some of the “this is so not my problem” getting into his attitude when the one miner is complaining about the mine.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Dabnia

in Living World

Posted by: Clyan.1593

Clyan.1593

Strange… i like her voice somehow. It has something original in it, not that boring perfectly flawless hollywood sweet 16 thing, every immature man falls imediatelly in love with because of his protective instinct.

“Bagh Nakh! Bagh Nakh!”
– Dark Lord of Moshpoipoi

Dabnia

in Living World

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

I actively keep my character away from her little dialog radius to prevent hearing her. When I go into town to merch, I mute the game. Something about her voice just makes me want to throw on Days of our Lives.

Dabnia

in Living World

Posted by: Pibriamal.8719

Pibriamal.8719

I wouldn’t talk crap about her, that story is just a cover up. Just wait and see, she’ll turn out to be a bandit like the rest of the townsfolk. She’ll stab you while you’re crying over her sob story.

Dabnia

in Living World

Posted by: Shardelyss.4807

Shardelyss.4807

I think the reason most people find her voice annoying isn’t because of her voice per se, its because EVERY time you draw near her she says exactly the same thing. Perhaps it might have been less noticeable if she spoke those lines every 30 minutes, not every 1 minute or if she had a follow up dialogue that spoke of other things.

But hey, maybe there will be more voice text and it gets unlocked later.

Dabnia

in Living World

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

I think the reason most people find her voice annoying isn’t because of her voice per se, its because EVERY time you draw near her she says exactly the same thing. Perhaps it might have been less noticeable if she spoke those lines every 30 minutes, not every 1 minute or if she had a follow up dialogue that spoke of other things.

But hey, maybe there will be more voice text and it gets unlocked later.

I agree that her dialogue loops far too frequently. The same can be said for everyone in Prosperity.