Destruction’s Maw Issue

Destruction’s Maw Issue

in Living World

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Due to an issue related to creatures in the Destruction’s Maw area, we have temporarily disabled creature spawning while we correct the situation. We will re-enable creatures in this area as soon as the problem has been addressed. Thanks for understanding.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Destruction’s Maw Issue

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Might as well do the ones at the skritt camp by the lava where you rescue the baby skritt too.

Destruction’s Maw Issue

in Living World

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Might as well do the ones at the skritt camp by the lava where you rescue the baby skritt too.

That would make finishing the heart a lot more annoying.

Destruction’s Maw Issue

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

It would just like they did with Jade. I don’t bother with that heart unless the fissure event is active. But with the Skritt camp one, you at least have a lot of other ways to complete the heart. They’re eventually going to fix this one too once they realize that you can just camp in a spawn point and complete the daily in about a min. I don’t get why certain mobs have 15-20 sec respawn times in the first place.

Destruction’s Maw Issue

in Living World

Posted by: Neotylos.7851

Neotylos.7851

why not even thank me ? , im the one who discovered and reported it

Destruction’s Maw Issue

in Living World

Posted by: hornswroggle.8023

hornswroggle.8023

Kinda sad that creature spawns are getting out of hand in a lot of the new maps. The Mursaat Fortress in Ember Bay and the White Mantle Colloseum in BF had/have gigantic packs of 8+ Veterans spawning, now the Destruction’s Maw caldera is disabled.

On the one hand I like the fact that these areas feel dangerous and deadly. I enjoyed myself going up and down the Mursaat Fortress with a 20 man zerg murdering jade collosi, yet on the other hand when going in there solo you get obliterated, because you can’t even count how many opponents you have.

Destruction’s Maw Issue

in Living World

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

It would just like they did with Jade. I don’t bother with that heart unless the fissure event is active. But with the Skritt camp one, you at least have a lot of other ways to complete the heart. They’re eventually going to fix this one too once they realize that you can just camp in a spawn point and complete the daily in about a min. I don’t get why certain mobs have 15-20 sec respawn times in the first place.

Hmm looks like those mobs no longer give any loot or exp

Destruction’s Maw Issue

in Living World

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Update: This content has been re-enabled. Thank you for your patience.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet