Did all the elder dragons die with Zhaiten?

in Living World

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

I remember something about them being a threat, but it seems they’ve pretty much disappeared as even a minor concern.
The world keeps moving….every two weeks but no dwagons, so they must be dead.

The great forum duppy.

in Living World

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

Well yeah, they watched as the Federation…er…the “Pact” flew the USS Enterprise over and blasted one of them in half with one shot of their phasers…er…Asura-Beam-Thing.

They’re probably saying, “Ok, forget this, wherever those human gods are hiding, we need to get there too.”

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Living World

Posted by: Kebtiz.8370

Kebtiz.8370

Wait… So the Living World is actually distracting us from the initial threat and years worth of lore/content arena net has laying around?

I want more elder dragon content, that said, the Zhaitan fight was probably the most anticlimactic in my MMO history. The players didn’t beat him, the armada of gimmicky technology did.

in Living World

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

I want more elder dragon content

Stop being so entitled and enjoy the zany wacky xD so Randum antics of Rita Repulsa Scarlet Briar, because it’s all you’re going to get.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

in Living World

Posted by: Sobat.8650

Sobat.8650

I think some of them are still sleeping.

in Living World

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

I might be forgetting something, but as far as I can remember only Primordius, Kralk and Jormag are active… that leaves at least 2 dragons we don’t really know a whole lot about.

Edit: for those who aren’t into lore… these two dragons are the deep sea dragon “Bubbles” and the jungle dragon “Mordremoth” (these names are not official mind you, bubbles being an old working title we got and mordremoth is deduced from an attack name of one of the bosses from CoE.)

(edited by Crise.9401)

in Living World

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

For all I care they can stay in bed if the fights with zaithan was an indication.
Let them have human like avatars or something fun to fight. Imo dragons make very bad foes in a game.

in Living World

Posted by: Laryakan.1684

Laryakan.1684

For all I care they can stay in bed if the fights with zaithan was an indication.
Let them have human like avatars or something fun to fight. Imo dragons make very bad foes in a game.

What you said ? I bought that game for fighting JORMAG !!! And others too…

in Living World

Posted by: kristof.7182

kristof.7182

They get bored of living story.

in Living World

Laryakan.1684

They get bored of living story.

“Hey ! It’s me ! Primordius ! Do you know me ?! I’m one of the baddest guy here ! Did you forget me ? For that ?”

in Living World

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

Primordus has been awake for 200 years. At this point it’s more like he’s forgotten us.

Zhaitan was around for over 100 years before we took him out. These things don’t happen very quickly.

in Living World

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

From everything that people have said about them, it doesn’t seem like the Elder Dragons are exactly military-minded. They’re like bad weather, just sort of a natural thing that goes about destroying as it moves.

Who knows what the other dragons are up to.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Living World

Laryakan.1684

Primordus has been awake for 200 years. At this point it’s more like he’s forgotten us.

Zhaitan was around for over 100 years before we took him out. These things don’t happen very quickly.

Hum… And what the biggest threaths of Tyria are making ? A game of chess ? Black Jack ?

“Zaithan is dead ? Humpf, no prob with that. Hey hey hey Jormag ! 100 Dollars more until you’re going away ! Com’on !”