Disappointed

Disappointed

in Living World

Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

Dancing with these NPCs gave me no achievement at all. Neither did sleeping in the beds.
You’re slacking in your quality content

Attachments:

Disappointed

in Living World

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

ikr? they only gave us a massive revamp of the city and a karka hunt, not to mention all the revenant, upcoming elite spec, and more HoT content. A-net really needs to step up their game in terms of content.

Disappointed

in Living World

Posted by: Zev.3407

Zev.3407

LOL thats my favorite spot in LA

Disappointed

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Because without achievements, life is meaningless.

/commitseppuko

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Disappointed

in Living World

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

It’s true that there is a lack of original achievements. Other games do this better imho. There are a few where I think: yeah that’s it, but it’s really lacking original achievements. I. e. almost nothing fancy for dungeon achievements – there are none aside from completion of dungeons. At least they did it better with fractals.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

(edited by ProtoGunner.4953)

Disappointed

in Living World

Posted by: Bubi.7942

Bubi.7942

It’s true that there is a lack of original achievements. Other games do this better imho. There are a few where I think: yeah that’s it, but it’s really lacking original achievements. I. e. almost nothing fancy for dungeon achievements – there are none aside from completion of dungeons. At least they did it better with fractals.

But hey, there’s the collection achievments for dungeons!

Complete a dungeon only 150 times and you have 1 out of 8! Fun fun fun! Amirite?

Disappointed

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Is this a joke?

Disappointed

in Living World

Posted by: starlinvf.1358

starlinvf.1358

Is this a joke?

That could work on so many levels.

Disappointed

in Living World

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

The newer achievements are quite good. I liked the Lumi armor ones, but look at WoW for example you have for every single dungeon and raids and bosses individual achievements, but then again look at the poor states of our dungeons and ridiculous crappy boss mechanics. Still one of the biggest fails in this game.

They showed much better mechanics after release, though we all know the lack of instanced hard content in this game. My hopes are still there for HOT.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong