Done deal, just fun!

Done deal, just fun!

in Living World

Posted by: Andy Rymz.7518

Andy Rymz.7518

It was never going to live up to gw1, it’s just what it is. I have my Legendary, but more, I’ve met people through getting it. Not much left to do now. Took me so long to get to level 20 in gw1 and I was so chuffed, took me about a month to get lvl 80 in gw2. Doesn’t matter but I don’t think the genius behind gw1 is in gw2. xx

Done deal, just fun!

in Living World

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

It was never going to live up to gw1, it’s just what it is. I have my Legendary, but more, I’ve met people through getting it. Not much left to do now. Took me so long to get to level 20 in gw1 and I was so chuffed, took me about a month to get lvl 80 in gw2. Doesn’t matter but I don’t think the genius behind gw1 is in gw2. xx

Took you so long to get to 20…. in which game? If you’re going straight prophecies sure, playing it in order. It can take you some time, I suppose. In factions and nightfall it took me 4 hours to max a character to 20, and that was taking my time.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Done deal, just fun!

in Living World

Posted by: linuxotaku.4731

linuxotaku.4731

Took you so long to get to 20…. in which game? If you’re going straight prophecies sure, playing it in order. It can take you some time, I suppose. In factions and nightfall it took me 4 hours to max a character to 20, and that was taking my time.

It took me a lot longer than 4h to get to level 20 w/ Night Fall — or at least it felt that way for the first characters I played. Once EotN offered level 10 chars the chance to do boxing, then it was really fast to level to 20. But especially for my first character … Elona’s quests/rewards level seemed to require getting to mainland (Kourna) before you got to level 20. It’s been a while, but I don’t recall going through all those primary quests (+ secondary quests, since I did a bunch of them) as being very fast.

Done deal, just fun!

in Living World

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

Night Fall’s early leveling was mainly centered on their newbie isle. By the time you were preparing to attack that one fortress on the mainland, the player character was around level 19-20. Maybe even 18 if they had skipped a quest or two. Though I will say that the first arch took it’s time to be completed. In Factions it was similar, but way more fast-paced. Often times players could get to level 20 before even getting to the quest that took you to Faction’s mainland area.

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad

Done deal, just fun!

in Living World

Posted by: Kozume.9035

Kozume.9035

Prophecies took like, what? 14 hours of /age to hit 20 with very casual playing? Factions was even faster.. Dunno about Nightfall though but I doubt it was different.

Guild Wars 1’s strong point to me was its story, though. I kind of miss it even though it’s installed and I have a shortcut of it next to GW2..

(edited by Kozume.9035)