Events in Lions Arch

Events in Lions Arch

in Living World

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

I would really like to do events in Lions Arch. We got to do them while defending, now let us help rebuild! It would help feel useful!

Events in Lions Arch

in Living World

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

This wouldn’t be too bad. Small problem though is in motivating players to take part in it. Usually ANet does this via achievements and special rewards (skins, items etc.).

Events in Lions Arch

in Living World

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

This wouldn’t be too bad. Small problem though is in motivating players to take part in it. Usually ANet does this via achievements and special rewards (skins, items etc.).

I think it could be similar to the one-time events they’ve held in the past. However, I don’t think they should make it a grind fest like the other major events, more so if you’re in LA and want to help out you get some reward and some achievements but don’t make it such that everyone in LA has to be doing the event or hell breaks loose

Events in Lions Arch

in Living World

Posted by: flarezi.9381

flarezi.9381

I have the greatest idea for making us feel like helping with smallest amount of effort from Arenanet.

So all of those scaffoldings in Lions Arch are filled with stones and building those sure takes up lots of wood.. At the same time our heroes are basically standing around LA, willing to do anything to help, with pockets full of useless mithril ore and elder wood logs…

- Add 1 NPC to Lions Arch who takes up donations of mithril ore and elder wood logs for rebuilding LA.
- For a reward that NPC could just pay for us for delivering that stone and wood with bit more than we could usually make for full stack of mithril or elder wood.
- 250 stack of mithril or elder wood make up around 1g 44s when sold on tp. To make everything simple, NPC could pay 2,5g for full stack so 1 silver for 1 mithril ore or elder wood log.

Everyone wins pls \o/

(edited by flarezi.9381)

Events in Lions Arch

in Living World

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Well, like i said in the thread that got locked, i wouldnt mind if they had plans for this already and i would take part. But based off what they said "one morning in the next few months you’ll awake to a newly refreshed Lion’s Arch. " it seem like its a little to late to be asking for events like this. plus we already donated massive amounts of money to help with the rebuilding, at this point i just want the city done so i can see what my gold that i used is going to pay for.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.