Evolved wurm + dye weapons

in Living World

Posted by: Dutchdevil.6902

Dutchdevil.6902

Hello,
Do you guys think Evolved wurm sohuld be made a bit easier?
The same way as Tequitl has been made easier?

I find it weird that 3 wurms are harder to kill then a dragon Eventhough there are 3 wurms, a dragon should be stronger!

And please ANET, how long do we have to wait for dye’s of weapons !!

Regards

in Living World

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Yes to wurm, but only slightly. Or vastly improved rewards. It needs something to hook more players to it, whilst still staying a challenge. Not sure what you mean by Teq being made easier though?

Weapon dyeing afaik isnt on the cards so your wait could be long or forever. Even if they do go for it, such a thing would be low priority i would imagine compared to other things.

in Living World

Posted by: GameGuard.8610

GameGuard.8610

tripple trouble isnt hard at all. the hard part of it is getting enough on map listening and doing what is told.
cobalt is a big one with this its all about gettign the map as a whole doign what is needed. the wrum s are very easy just most a dot know the tactics or b dont care to listen

in Living World

Posted by: GameGuard.8610

GameGuard.8610

idont think we will ever get weapon dyes if we do tons of weapons wouldnt be able to be dyed .. so youcan just throw that ideal out. dyeing to me is a waste on weapons

in Living World

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

teq isnt easier its just better understood and people organize for it better and i think megaserver helped a bit in that area too. as for the wurm i really dont know it was horrible at first and i never went back to learn it but i think tts does it with no problems(although im not sure about that)

id love to see dyeable weapons

in Living World

Posted by: Dutchdevil.6902

Dutchdevil.6902

But still, Wurm is too hard.. if you split up in 3 groups, bigger chance to fail .. so just less armor or health would be nice. ANET, respond please?;)