Evon Gnashblade and Hobo-tron team up!

in Living World

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I finally know what the “Point of No Return” is. It’s the beginning of the end of the traitor Kiel. In Lion’s Arch, Evon and Hobo-tron are seen discussing strategies for attacking the evil Captain’s Council members. Once we go down this route, there’s no turning back!

Evon also calls Hobo-tron his “son”. Perhaps there’s moar to this Living Story than we first knew? Hmmmmmmm

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Traitorous? I don’t think so!

Attachments:

in Living World

Smooth Penguin.5294

I think not, my friend. Evon is best charr.

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: glehmann.9586

glehmann.9586

Team up? Discussing strategies? Did I miss something? All I see is Gnashblade blackmailing Hero-Tron into spying on the Captain’s Council for him. And discussing this openly in front of Kiel and Magnus, which seemed a little odd…

in Living World

Smooth Penguin.5294

“Blackmailing” is an ugly word. Evon simply wants to purge the evil that is Kiel from the good people of Lion’s Arch. Sometimes, aggressive tactics are needed for the greater good.

Such is a Hero like Evon Gnashblade. Always trying to protect the innocents, even if it means people might see him as a bad guy.

Attachments:

in Living World

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Not this again.
takes a drink

in Living World

Smooth Penguin.5294

I think Evon deserves his own plush backpack. One that drops chests randomly.

in Living World

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

And then steals them, because he’s evil.

in Living World

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

And then steals them, because he’s evil.

who’s been stealing what? i’m still falling through holes in the bridges in lions arch and that was almost a year ago – what is kiel doing about it? sitting on her luxurious airship sipping the best wine while laughing with the other captains about how stupid the peasants in lions arch for still living in a heap of junk? “they pay us taxes and honestly think we’re going to fix their town?! har har har har”

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

in Living World

Smooth Penguin.5294

Evon would have fixed LA in 7 days. Look at how quickly he built the Pavilion in DR.

in Living World

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Evon would have fixed LA in 7 days. Look at how quickly he built the Pavilion in DR.

For that matter, Evon would have had proper AA batteries in place for Scarlet’s invasion. We wouldn’t have to be wondering how long it would take the city to be rebuilt if it wasn’t destroyed in the first place.

Forget the captian’s council on that front. Evon has connections in the Black Citadel!

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Living World

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

For those who haven’t seen it yet, there is new dialogue involving Hero-Tron, Kiel, Magnus and Gnashblade in Lion’s Arch.

in Living World

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

Not this again.
takes a drink

This. sips coffee

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

in Living World

Smooth Penguin.5294

For that matter, Evon would have had proper AA batteries in place for Scarlet’s invasion. We wouldn’t have to be wondering how long it would take the city to be rebuilt if it wasn’t destroyed in the first place.

Forget the captian’s council on that front. Evon has connections in the Black Citadel!

Don’t forget the fact that Hobo-tron is Evon’s son. This development is all Star Warsy.

in Living World

Posted by: Zaklex.6308

Zaklex.6308

Of course, this entire thread would make more sense if it was really Hobo-tron…and not Job-O-Tron that worked for the Consortium in Southsun Cove, which is the reason that Evon is able to black mail the golem into getting information for him.

in Living World

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

It’s the same golem. Job-o-tron became Hobo-tron became Ho-ho-tron became Heal-o-tron became Hero-tron.

After the Southsun disaster, Job-o-tron got sacked by the Consortium but not, apparently, simply decommissioned. The resulting existential crisis caused it to embrace a status as an unemployed beggar and become Hobo-Tron – and the rest, as they say, is history.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.