Exposed Weakness how?

Exposed Weakness how?

in Living World

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Exposed Weakness how?

How do you beat him in 15sec from 75% health?

What I tried:

Speed buffs
Getting the Fragile buff and waiting for another buff to come
Place the Fragile buff on the crystal thingy wait for another to come up before killing
etc…

IDK how to do it.

SAB or RIOT

Exposed Weakness how?

in Living World

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

Grab every single fractured debuff (the debuff has a timer on you but NOT on the vortexes), put it on ALL of the shadow vortex thingies. Again there is no countdown before the debuff ends once on the vortexes. Once all of them have the debuff proceed to destroy every single one in 1 swift movement (they all take 1 hit when they have the debuff). Viola you now have the achievement.

Exposed Weakness how?

in Living World

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Grab every single fractured debuff (the debuff has a timer on you but NOT on the vortexes), put it on ALL of the shadow vortex thingies. Again there is no countdown before the debuff ends once on the vortexes. Once all of them have the debuff proceed to destroy every single one in 1 swift movement (they all take 1 hit when they have the debuff). Viola you now have the achievement.

I did this and they went away.. Will do it again I guess.

SAB or RIOT

Exposed Weakness how?

in Living World

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

I just did it like VitalSuit without any problem.

Exposed Weakness how?

in Living World

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

When i was doing this, the fractured debuff was copied on vortices with the same timer i had when it got copied. That was before that last patchfix, though.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Exposed Weakness how?

in Living World

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

Can confirm my group got the shield on ALL of the vortex then blew them up to get it, thou not everyone in group got credit for whatever reason. (had to go again, seems everyone has to hit the mob and get at least one vortex for credit. tested &confirmed for our miss outs)

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

(edited by Mastermavrick.2439)

Exposed Weakness how?

in Living World

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Can confirm. I did this solo and got the achievement. Just give the buff to all of the vortexes and then destroy them all within 10 seconds.