Felicia Day sounds off as Zojja

in Living World

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Zojja sounds like she has a terrible cold and the voice is off. Some parts are okay, but there are some glaring spots where it is obvious that it isn’t doesn’t sound like the same person.

I miss Felicia Day’s rendition of Zojja.

(edited by khani.4786)

in Living World

Posted by: GussJr.1643

GussJr.1643

I am with you khani…but I think she’s trying to duck out of main stream stuff for a while…plus most of her time is probably taken up with producing Geek and Sundry

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

in Living World

Posted by: Khyrpa.4527

Khyrpa.4527

in Living World

Posted by: GussJr.1643

GussJr.1643

lol I stand corrected Khyrpa, good find.

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

in Living World

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

I swear Zojja sounded so not like Zojja. Even though it’s confirmed that Felicia Day voiced her in the season finale I still can’t believe it. The voice was so different.

in Living World

khani.4786

I swear Zojja sounded so not like Zojja. Even though it’s confirmed that Felicia Day voiced her in the season finale I still can’t believe it. The voice was so different.

Well then, I stand corrected. But I agree, there were parts that didn’t sound like her at all. o.o (Edited the title to reflect my error)

(edited by khani.4786)

in Living World

Posted by: Blueskylightdragon.4876

Blueskylightdragon.4876

It’s two years pass and since there is no new plot for Zojja, there is no need to hire her. Also I don’t know but did someone in Arenanet asks her to sounds more cold? I haven’t listen to her voice yet. I struck at final part of downloading.

in Living World

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Maybe she (Felicia) really did have a cold. Or maybe Zojja is allergic to mordrem and/or the vines. Or maybe she has a sinus infection. I mean, think of the sinus cavities in those big asura heads…

The table is a fable.

in Living World

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I thought it sound like her, was mainly surprised that she was just voicing her again.

in Living World

Posted by: Aly Cat.9415

Aly Cat.9415

I think the audio was buggy. It sounded weird to me in the beginning of the first play through but it became apparent it was her by the end when she was talking to Logan about Caithe. Second play through she sounded like herself the whole time.

in Living World

khani.4786

I think the audio was buggy. It sounded weird to me in the beginning of the first play through but it became apparent it was her by the end when she was talking to Logan about Caithe. Second play through she sounded like herself the whole time.

Ahh… I’ll have to see when I play through it again then. It’s possible the audio was buggy. That last cutscene the audio was SUPER low. Bugs are always possible.

in Living World

Posted by: Eirdyne.9843

Eirdyne.9843

Hopefully Destiny’s Edge is finally dead.

in Living World

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Ah good to see her reprise the role.
Yeah I first thought she sounded a bit off too, plus I worried they used an impersonator due to her schedule.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

in Living World

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

Hopefully Destiny’s Edge is finally dead.

I would actually be happy if Logan died (a virgin), I don’t care much for Zojja. I would be a bit sad for Eir though. I liked her.

in Living World

Posted by: Taveth.4207

Taveth.4207

I must’ve gone deaf or something….did I miss this? Where does it happen?

in Living World

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

For me, she seems to have loosened up from her disjointed, analytical manner of speaking, and that is what has changed. Doesnt sound like her anymore with her distinct mannerisms.

Also, with the revelation about Eir having a son, Zojja would NEVER have admitted that she didn’t know something before. It seems out of character.

I didn’t like her way of speaking much before, but having been accustomed to it, she sounds wierd now!

in Living World

Posted by: Rashy.4165

Rashy.4165

Her Zojja voice is quite different from her normal voice. Didn’t think it was different from her voice acting in Personal Story, personally.

in Living World

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

I didn’t notice anything weird about her performance. I wonder if it’s more down to the writers not writing the lines in a convincingly Zojja way?

in Living World

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

When Zojja said to my Asuran toon about them being an important cog in her life, I really wanted to scream out, “Who are you, and what have you done to the real Zojja!?”.

in Living World

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Maybe it really wasn’t the real Zojja, maybe the real Zojja is being held captive somewhere and this was an illusory Zojja — an enemy spy! Working for… them.

The table is a fable.

in Living World

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

Even in PS I’ve always felt that Zojja’s voice is somewhat random.

Though it might have something to do with the fact that she sounds so vastly different from all other Asura that I’m always surprised by whatever comes out of her mouth.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.