Getting worse and worse now.

in Living World

Posted by: Franklin Fhenrir.4962

Franklin Fhenrir.4962

The gold sellers are back again after a fhew weeks being silent, and they are worse then ever. The just suddenly start whispering to now to sell gold and other stuff, apart from my mailbox getting filled again. These past fhew days i have been reporting and blocking every whisper and mail from gold sellers + botters i see running around in Orr ( these guys just auto pilot their characters to farm non stop while they do something else. ). but they just keep spamming and running around. This seriously needs to stop.

You either die a underpowered class or you live long enough to be the overpowered one.

in Living World

Posted by: iBullStrike.6895

iBullStrike.6895

I’v got one ig mail from gold sellers last few days. I reported the issue immediately via ig tool. I hope ANet does something now in order to eliminate this parasites real quick!

in Living World

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

I added 8 gold sellers to my block list that whispered me over the weekend. Prior to this my block list was empty.

in Living World

Posted by: Blueskylightdragon.4876

Blueskylightdragon.4876

Woah. Thanks to warn about this.
Never though that they will come back this way.

in Living World

Posted by: Numu Boltar.6105

Numu Boltar.6105

In my opinion, the game is currently mostly populated by people who need to acquire something very fast ( read Farmer ) – more goldseller : that’s no surprise at all.

in Living World

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

It would be cool to have word filters to catch things like that.

SBI