Ghost town

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

This place is already a ghost town. No one is doing the events. Something has to be done about the rewards. I’m not asking for a Crown Pavilion part 2. But if the place is deserted 1 day after launch, something is definitely wrong.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Sounds unfortunate for you/your server. Every time I’ve entered the map, there were hordes of people around.

Maybe try guesting?

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

Sounds unfortunate for you/your server. Every time I’ve entered the map, there were hordes of people around.

Maybe try guesting?

I’m from Desolation, and I tried guesting to other servers but I always end up in the same deserted map when I log-in.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: Wine.6823

Wine.6823

I sadly agree. Maybe a few checking out new content this weekend, then this will be a map few will visit.

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: Pibriamal.8719

Pibriamal.8719

You can always find a taxi in LFG to a busier shard.

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: Jack.1469

Jack.1469

The reward system definitely needs a bit of tweaking.

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

I’m on Tarnished Coast. Just completed the crystal grab event with 9 or so people involved. Then did the sparring rock event, we had 11 people including myself. I’m not seeing this empty desolation.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: Glovebox.5724

Glovebox.5724

Somehow I think due to the map’s size and all they have limited the number of players. Plus there is all the instanced things to do.

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: SyllyReth.2495

SyllyReth.2495

Devona’s Rest here, and each time I’ve logged in I’ve had an active map. We’re consistently getting to tier 3 or 4 through the events. Try LFG to taxi to a fuller map.

I do agree with tweaking rewards, though.

Unbridled Dynasty [UND]

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: Baamoink.4281

Baamoink.4281

Far Shiverpeaks EU here, always had an active map with people running about everywhere.

Guild: Mantle Assasins [MA] – Guild Leader
Server: Far Shiverpeaks EU

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

I’ll probably not spend a lot of time there, and I could well understand more people won’t. While I like the content, I can’t say I’m entirely happy with it. There’s not very much of it, and none of it is challenging enough to have much of a replay value.

The reward system is also disappointing. I’ve played quite hard for the past 2 days, and I can still only afford a single chef recipe. That’s with all the achievements that give extra geodes (geode caches) done. That’s 60 I won’t be getting ever again, so future days of playing as hard as I played now are going to give me even fewer geodes. It’s going to take me weeks to get all 10 recipes (unless I get lucky and get them from a buried chest, if that’s even possible).

The problem is, there’s not enough there to keep me interested enough to collect 1,200 geodes. Here’s hoping future LS instalments will offer more ways to earn them.

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

They ahve learned very little from LS1. They honestly expect the majority of people to gridn 1200 geodes??? DREAMING ANET!

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Remember, you can re-do all the Story Achievements (and get the rewards) on another character, so I’m guessing that would be one way to ‘farm’ Geodes. Not really sure what the rewards are from those Achievements, but if they give Geodes…

But, if the content is not to your liking, I suppose that matters little.

Ghost town

in Living World

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

I suspect this would have been a perfect time for a instance number. So at least we could tell if it was really deserted, or we just got booted to a new instance because the other 50 are maxed out.