Give Hobo-Tron a wife

Give Hobo-Tron a wife

in Living World

Posted by: Lord Krilik.3692

Lord Krilik.3692

I wasn’t sure where to put this suggestion since the old forum has gone, but I can’t shake the feeling that giving everyone’s favourite robot a wife-bot would be the cherry on top of a well-iced cake that is his character.

He is such a sassy character in his own right but just imagine if he were to meet his match in the form of another, female-programmed robot with an attitude equally as un-caring as his own.

I realise it’s very late to suggest this now, but I thought it would be funny if the new robot happened to be owned by none other than Scarlet as an assistant to carry out her evil biddings. Hobo-tron would fall in love with the new robot and the eventual defeat of her master would leave this new robot in a similar situation as that which made job-o-tron become the hobo he is now. I’m sure Anet could work out the rest from there.

I know it’s a bit of a weird thing to suggest, but for some reason the idea just popped into my head and now I can’t seem to shake it.

Give Hobo-Tron a wife

in Living World

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

That’s a lovely idea.

Hobo-Tron and Hobo-Tronica forever.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

Give Hobo-Tron a wife

in Living World

Lord Krilik.3692

Hobo-Tronica would definitely wear the trousers

Give Hobo-Tron a wife

in Living World

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

Good thing they didn’t add her into the Wintersday update or else she would have taken all the donations.

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

Give Hobo-Tron a wife

in Living World

Posted by: Theundersigned.4761

Theundersigned.4761

New Valentine event with the Hobo-Tron couple.

Give Hobo-Tron a wife

in Living World

Posted by: Steel Fenrir.2791

Steel Fenrir.2791

Isn’t Marcello DiGiacomo “his” “wife”.

Give Hobo-Tron a wife

in Living World

Lord Krilik.3692

Isn’t Marcello DiGiacomo “his” “wife”.

Haha! Well I suppose he sort of is filling that spot. The way I see it now is that he’s basically getting all the abuse from Hobo-tron, but if hobo-tron were to meet his match from a wife-bot then it would present an interesting power struggle whereby hobo-tron now gets it in the neck from hobo-tronica, and Marcello uses those moments to have a little dig, only to be put down again by hobo-tron.

I just think Anet would have a lot of comedy to work with between the three of them