Guess the Nemesis

Guess the Nemesis

in Living World

Posted by: JohnLShannonhouse.1820

JohnLShannonhouse.1820

I am making a guess thinking I will be able to say “I called it” later. I do not have a specific name, but I have a narrow set of people in mind. Clues:
1. She got the dredge and Flame Legion together to combine their powers into something new.
2. She got the inquest working with others to form the Aetherblades.
3. She is a “snake-nosed trickster.”

Who can talk to dredge, has extensive contact with Charr, can talk with inquest, would bring different races together to form something new and can have a nose that looks sort of like a snake? An Asruan member of the College of Synergetics. Asura have close contact with all races and Synergeticists bring different things together to form new things that could not exist apart. Asuran noses often look snake-like.

I am still trying to figure out which Synergeticist it is, though, but I think I am right.

Guess the Nemesis

in Living World

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Probably someone we have never met. Considering most characters we’ve had no prior contact with (which kind of takes away from the experience), I would be not surprised if it is some random person who we have never heard of. The thing I would be most interested in is the why and the how, not the who.

Guess the Nemesis

in Living World

Posted by: soakman.7539

soakman.7539

<SPOILERS>

During the discussion between Mai Trin and the guy with the guns, she mentions a woman named Scarlet.

My guess (and probably wrong) is Livia from GW1. As she was in the new GW2 novel. And it shows that she doesn’t age. Plus she has always worn lots of red. Google image her or wiki her if you don’t know who I am talking about.

My questions is since the last thing we know about her is that she was leading the shining blade and trying to help defeat Zhaitan also, why would she be the main character’s nemesis? She still has the Scepter of Orr I believe (though it is likely hidden somewhere).

Anyone else think I’m on to something?

Guess the Nemesis

in Living World

Posted by: Evon Skyfyre.9673

Evon Skyfyre.9673

It’s Shiro…. lol

Guess the Nemesis

in Living World

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

Evon Gnashblade is starting to look pretty nemesis-y.

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

Guess the Nemesis

in Living World

Posted by: wouw.5837

wouw.5837

It’s obviously Kilroy Stonekin

Elona is Love, Elona is life.

Guess the Nemesis

in Living World

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

I think Scarlet is the nemesis.

Which, of course, begs the question of who is Scarlet.

At present I’m leaning toward someone we haven’t seen yet.

I don’t see how it could be anyone from the personal story, because the timing wouldn’t work for players who haven’t finished it, and the writers have said in the past that they want to avoid that.

I like the idea of it being Livia, except for one thing… why would she do something like this? She would certainly have the ability needed to pull it off, but I don’t see how the outcome would benefit her based on her established motives. If Livia was still around, I would more see her trying to help Kryta than causing chaos in other parts of the world.

Guess the Nemesis

in Living World

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

Trahearne
/15 English Alphabet Characters

Guess the Nemesis

in Living World

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

could livia become corrupted by the scpeter of Orr??

Guess the Nemesis

in Living World

Posted by: Windwalker.2047

Windwalker.2047

Its Kael’thas Sunstrider obv.
‘Aetherblade retreat was merely a setback!’

Guess the Nemesis

in Living World

Posted by: Tyragon.2496

Tyragon.2496

If you read early on what Anet first wrote about Living Story, is that they will introduce a nemesis we’ve “probably met before”. So the part where we’ve probably never met him/her/it is quite unlikely. Don’t believe me? Just go back to one of the first articles where they sum up everything and Anet writes that.

My guess is that it’s Livia aswell. I have no idea what her plans are, but I might be guessing she’s held onto the Scepter of Orr long enough to succumb to its true powers and potential. Maybe even trying to help the Elder Dragons succeed in their goal to destroy the races because all she’s done so far is made alliances with races that opposes the superior races.

Probably not indirectly working with the Elder Dragons, but using them to further her own goals. We’ll just have to see!

Guess the Nemesis

in Living World

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

i think livia might be scarlet,also hoping to see the babies from Glint now that shes in the story per se in gw2