Guess who's coming back on Oct 1?

in Living World

Posted by: pysta.1278

pysta.1278

…no, not the mad king but your old friend Scarlet and the Aetherblade… so, yeah… hmm… your thought? Is it me or it feel like they actually have no plot at all for the real story and the dragon?

PS; you can see the video in the release section of gw2 web site. Note that you can see aetherblade and hear Scarlet laugh.

(edited by pysta.1278)

in Living World

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

They’ve already pretty much said that it’s scarlet until the end of the year, as the entire LS up to this point (except for the southsun bits, SAB, and possibly Teq’s evolution) has been Scarlet related.

I mean they only let US know it was scarlet related a couple patches ago, but yeah, expect scarlet to be escalating to a final battle to take place in november/december.

Next year dragons maybe.. or something else.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in Living World

Posted by: pysta.1278

pysta.1278

To tell you the truth after a whole year of “not necessarely boring but so random and out of nowhere” I start to lose faith in this game with sadness…

in Living World

Posted by: shauncoates.6874

shauncoates.6874

It is not really random, it just appears that way because it is nonlinear storytelling. Where we the players, do not necessarily get all of the information as it is happening (or happened). It is overtime that we learn how everything ties together.

Tequatl ties in, we just don’t know how yet. Southsun happened because of the refuges and I think it is a safe assumption that Scarlet was the figure behind their alliance. Not sure about SAB, but there is definitely more to learn.

Some people hate not knowing, and some definitely hate having to wait so long for such small amount of story to be revealed. But I think it will work out nicely. Regardless, Anet deserves props just for trying. If they pull it off, then they are going to deserve even more props (as well as some apologies).

Arkeey ~ Engineer

in Living World

Posted by: DOW Mageski.2097

DOW Mageski.2097

For me I can name all the content I have enjoyed. Hallow. Xmas. F&F dungeon. Sab world one.Then I think it would be, this new TA dungeon? Please just give us more dungeons! I do them everyday because that is what I love, instance content I can do with my guildies. It can be balanced, as opposed to open world invasions or “others” and that makes it fun.

Also the fact that they took 1 year to show us it was all Scarlet has left me very dissapointed with the plot of LS. The story is week and/or too slow. Yet the content is just there to give me something to do. That would be great if they gave me permanent content, such as dungeons, to do as well. Instead they have just gave us a weak and slow story, with lots of events that have hardly any connection until you spend a year doing them all. The lucky ones are the guys who came in and saw Scarlet as their first LS update, they are exactly where we are but without the wait.

#OccupySAB2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Forgotten Vanguard [TFV], a 18+ great guild. On the Gandara server.
Join. http://forgottenvanguard.enjin.com/

in Living World

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

I’m ok with this.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

in Living World

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

So once again the stupid good guys have to react to the genius Scarlet’s next move. Sun Tzu will blow up if he sees this. The victor make the enemy move to where he wants the enemy to go, not the other way around.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Living World

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

Look, Tara Strong, I know you gotta eat but, this kitten needs to stop.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

To tell you the truth after a whole year of “not necessarely boring but so random and out of nowhere” I start to lose faith in this game with sadness…

It’s not really random.

First four months were Flame and Frost. May was reprecussions of F&F. Then we had Dragon Bash – the return of a GW1 festival – in June. In July we had the reprecussions of Dragon Bash. Then we had Queen’s Jubilee – in-game explanasion of celebrating the game’s release anniversary. Then we had SAB/Tequatl.

Only the last one is really all that random.

And let’s be honest – if they want to make a living story, then there needs to be a feel of randomness. Look at the real world. You don’t have one event going on with no other events that are unrelated occurring in the same country – you got multiple events happening that are unrelated. That’s what the living story should be. The issue is that the Living World is not random enough; and that we’re getting just the bare bones of a plot development with each update because anet wants to “pace things out” (how about instead of pacing things out, you use those creative juices to make more plots?).

People say it’s random. But it isn’t. At all.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Living World

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Not her again. Why not Faolain? I actually miss Faolain now. Sad thing is, they could’ve had Faolain be behind all this and it could still make more sense than a sylvari magically graduating all three asuran colleges and maybe seeing all of existence while she’s at it.

in Living World

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

a sylvari magically graduating all three asuran colleges and maybe seeing all of existence while she’s at it.

http://wartower.tumblr.com/post/60458277036/this-lorespecial-is-about-scarlet-briar-the-evil

This interview will be educational.

Short version for why I linked: She didn’t graduate the full college courses, but specialized coursework that only proved she had what it takes to do the full college coursework. She didn’t see Eternal Alchemy (most likely) as she was merely placed in a sensory deprivation device (basically, she hallucinated). Her superiority complex she always had expanded greatly because of said hallucinations.

I think Scarlet has strong potential to be an interesting character given this interview. Anet’s just doing a kitten poor job of portraying her properly.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Living World

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Listening to that Wartower interview, the writers aren’t telling the story they think they are telling. Very little of that is getting through in the game.

Also I think Scott confirmed that Zhaitan is dead in the time line now. I don’t know how to rewind so I can’t be certain.

I didn’t like what Angel said about Scarlet taking two things that don’t normally fit together and turning them into something else. Twilight Arbor showcased that in a world with air ships, charr tanks, mega lasers and all kind of engineer devices, good old fashioned magic and nature can combine to create a truly potent threat. The whole dungeon really conveys that nature isn’t made redundant by magic and technology and that was a theme I really loved. I hate that Twilight Assault is perverting that and doing another “add steam punk to it, it must be better”.

It was interesting to me that Wartower seem far less pessimistic on the GW2 Living Story than the forums. I know forums in general have a tendency to go negative and that Wartower have to be professional so they don’t have the freedom to express themselves like forum posters do, but (as someone who dislikes Scarlet as a character and the general direction? of the Living Story) I do think the story feedback negativity sometimes comes across as people wanting it to fail. It’s understandable though, because I will reiterate that very little of what was talked about in that interview is coming across in the game. It’s not just an issue of players forgetting what happened during Flame and Frost, a lot of this stuff just isn’t coming across at all.

@ Koning when people say they think the Living Story is random, I don’t think they truly mean the writers have a dart board with brain stormed ideas they throw darts at while blindfolded, I think they mean there is no continuous narrative tieing things together. The events themselves might be linked, but the story isn’t fleshing out those links. They consistently feel like stand alone experiences as opposed to the next step in the story which follows on from the last. It’s almost like a procedural cop show like Castle, where there is a continuing story in the show but each season only has two or three episodes which tie into that story. The rest of the episodes are stand alone things which don’t reveal details or even deal with the major characters and conflicts of the core plot.

(edited by Shiren.9532)

in Living World

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

The storyline with the LS has none of my attention. I could not care less if they ended it right now. So little is conveyed with in game play that I have none of my curiosity is pulled to wanting more. I’m not interested in Scarlet or the Dragon Bash or… Actually, it is easier to say that the only bit I have found interesting was the story revolving around the Molten Facility. That’s it. All the other LS content story has been utterly bad at getting my attention. A mere selecte few of the people I play with have any interest in the LS either. My sister is the only one I can think of off hand that is genuinely interested in it.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

in Living World

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

Time to stock up on cannonballs!

in Living World

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

http://wartower.tumblr.com/post/60458277036/this-lorespecial-is-about-scarlet-briar-the-evil

This interview will be educational.

Short version for why I linked: She didn’t graduate the full college courses, but specialized coursework that only proved she had what it takes to do the full college coursework. She didn’t see Eternal Alchemy (most likely) as she was merely placed in a sensory deprivation device (basically, she hallucinated). Her superiority complex she always had expanded greatly because of said hallucinations.

I think Scarlet has strong potential to be an interesting character given this interview. Anet’s just doing a kitten poor job of portraying her properly.

Would love to see it but cannot open it. Do you have any non-podcast links?

Of course, if ArenaNet would put this info on their OWN WEBSITE for a change, that would be even better. I’m getting a bit sick of having to surf all across the net for this stuff.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Living World

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

ok so that last chapter wasnt the end that brings me a bit of hope they may rescue the ls. they should have had that interview on facebook and put a link on gw2.com. thats half anets problem is they dont get that info out which makes more sense to the ls then other

in Living World

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

She could be related to the elder dragon Mordremoth but that’s just a hunch though.

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

in Living World

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

Scarlet is the best addition to the game including: Invasions, Gauntlet, Pavilion.
All the rest pale compared to this. Even the Teq. Five 5 man parties are just boring.

in Living World

Posted by: kristof.7182

kristof.7182

If Tequatl is stronger because of Scarlet, I’m quitting.

in Living World

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

The 6 gods are dead because of Scarlet. She killed them all at the same time. She is that strong.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Living World

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

They’ve already pretty much said that it’s scarlet until the end of the year, as the entire LS up to this point (except for the southsun bits, SAB, and possibly Teq’s evolution) has been Scarlet related.

I mean they only let US know it was scarlet related a couple patches ago, but yeah, expect scarlet to be escalating to a final battle to take place in november/december.

Next year dragons maybe.. or something else.

We can only hope they kill her off & retcon her out of existence as soon as possible. She’s single handedly killed what was left of the GW story for me.

Dungeon revamp: awesome.

Involving Scarlet: worst idea ever.

If Tequatl is stronger because of Scarlet, I’m quitting.

ugh.. agreed.

The 6 gods are dead because of Scarlet. She killed them all at the same time. She is that strong.

At this point, that is the level of story I’m expecting from Anet.

lol they are already retconning her because they realized what joke she is! that’s good. the less smart & less powerful & less influential they make her the better. they surely can’t line up that new data with what they’ve said & shown. retcon retcon lols.

(edited by DarksunG.9537)

in Living World

Nilkemia.8507

They probably pulled the “sensory deprivation device” thing to dodge a bullet. Regardless, the short story pretty much says that her mind went somewhere else during all that, (probably into the Dream itself?) and the Pale Tree showing up and warning her to not go further implies it even more.

Now they’re just playing vague to see what answer we’d prefer, wheter she saw the Eternal Alchemy, the Dream/Nightmare/Mists, or just went crazy in there.

in Living World

DarksunG.9537

Now they’re just playing vague to see what answer we’d prefer, wheter she saw the Eternal Alchemy, the Dream/Nightmare/Mists, or just went crazy in there.

I’d prefer that they take the hint that Scarlet should be phased out of the game as quickly as possible.

in Living World

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

lol they are already retconning her because they realized what joke she is! that’s good. the less smart & less powerful & less influential they make her the better. they surely can’t line up that new data with what they’ve said & shown. retcon retcon lols.

It’s not really a retcon. If people read all the dialogue in the Closing Ceremony instance, they would have heard Vorpp say she got engineering degrees at each college. The player base then assumed she also did the entire course work for each college on top of that as well.

You know what happens when people “assume” something…

in Living World

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

Nice, back to TA!
Could have been done without Scarlet but oh well. I hope Anet had listened to our complaints and that they will do a better job of telling the story and portraying Scarlet in-game this time. It’s be awesome to see more of Faolain, though since Anet has been ignoring old plots so far, my hopes aren’t that high.

People say it’s random. But it isn’t. At all.

I think what people generally mean by “random LS” is that suddenly we’ve got all these new character and a plot line that differs so much from what GW2 initially offered, without addressing so many issues and unfinished stories left from the Personal Story and GW1. While I agree with you that LS indeed had been consistent, it lacks a feeling of connection and continuity with the main story. That’s what’s random here.

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

in Living World

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

It’s not really a retcon. If people read all the dialogue in the Closing Ceremony instance, they would have heard Vorpp say she got engineering degrees at each college. The player base then assumed she also did the entire course work for each college on top of that as well.

Sadly it’s too late. People will think of her as a villian sue and put all their hate in her, which is in my opinion unjustified.

But your are right, Anet didn’t retcon her, she wasn’t a sue in the beginning. What Vorrp said could make her this but the short story said that she didn’t graduate from the colleges. She finishes courseworks, it’s not the same as graduating the colleges.

And the eternal alchemy thing? Did someone really believe that she saw the eternal alchemy?

in Living World

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

Sadly it’s too late. People will think of her as a villian sue and put all their hate in her, which is in my opinion unjustified.

But your are right, Anet didn’t retcon her, she wasn’t a sue in the beginning. What Vorrp said could make her this but the short story said that she didn’t graduate from the colleges. She finishes courseworks, it’s not the same as graduating the colleges.

And the eternal alchemy thing? Did someone really believe that she saw the eternal alchemy?

If you don’t want your villain to be a Villain Sue, you should be very careful not to write her like one.

in Living World

Gabby.3205

If you don’t want your villain to be a Villain Sue, you should be very careful not to write her like one.

Even though I like Scarlet, I must agree with you. I had a really nice conversation with other roleplayers on the map chat at Divinity’s Reach last night about Mary Sues, and it seemed to be consensus that an unoriginal character can be great if presented correctly (like your average orphan that now kills centaurs to get revenge for his parents, which is like half the human population or so), but a character that could have been awesome can end up as Mary Sue if it is presented as one.

Still, there is something about Scarlet that makes me like her, but I still want to kill her. It was different with Canach, I liked him and I didn’t want him to be harmed even though he was a villain (or “is” a villain… He is alive, as far as I know), and it is also different with Kiel, since I hate her and I want her dead even though she is a hero.

Tarnished Coast

(edited by Gabby.3205)

in Living World

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

Sadness… I logged onto GW2 for the first time Halloween night 2012, so I missed out on the Mad King event. I was really hoping to get to try it this year

in Living World

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

Even though I like Scarlet, I must agree with you. I had a really nice conversation with other roleplayers on the map chat at Divinity’s Reach last night about Mary Sues, and it seemed to be consensus that an unoriginal character can be great if presented correctly (like your average orphan that now kills centaurs to get revenge for his parents, which is like half the human population or so), but a character that could have been awesome can end up as Mary Sue if it is presented as one.

Exactly. She’s all ‘mad evil insane cackling die die die’ but also is crazy powerful and according to what we’ve been given has seen the Eternal Alchemy. That gives us a basic evil character archetype who is seemingly unbeatable and pretty much all powerful. That’s one of the definitions of ‘bad writing of a Mary Sue character’ and any good creative writing teacher will tell you not to do that.

Sadness… I logged onto GW2 for the first time Halloween night 2012, so I missed out on the Mad King event. I was really hoping to get to try it this year

I got the game like Nov 3rd or something, so I’m right there with you. Along with the fact that I think dungeons are amazingly unfun it’s very disappointing:(

in Living World

Posted by: roque.5162

roque.5162

PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE KITTEN IS HAPPENING WITH THE STORY.
k, now that I have your attention..
I usually keep chill when debating on forums but darn people, just please don’t post your ranting if you have no idea what you’re talking about.

On Scarlet and the chained living story:
WoodenPotatos enlightened me and made me see how amazing the living story really is.
I’ll take the Harry Potter example. There is a bunch of hints and stuff during the first books that you usually overlook until that part of the plot that BAM it all comes into place as part of a huge scheme. THAT’s what happening with Scarlet. IT’S NOT A BUNCH OF RANDOM EVENTS, there’s an AMAZING background not revealed yet that’s tying them.
Without further anticipation, here’s your answer to the whole Scarlet living story plot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiMFEqz3GQ4
Guaranteed mind blowing.

On Tequatl:
Man, I was really disappointed when I killed Zhaitan. It was so anti-climatic. I even talked to a game designer once and she agreed. But now, they are asking for a second chance. If you didn’t know yet, Elder Dragons have been killed before. What happens is that, once one of them dies, a lieutenant takes it’s place. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is Tequatl Rising. I believe this is Anet’s way of making up for the fight and let me tell you it’s working perfectly. If it’s not clear enough Tequatl is turning into a new Zhaitan. By this, the races of tyria will understand how this mechanism works and will focus on killing every lieutenant before getting rid of the elder.

So yeah, I had a negative opinion about how the living story was going, but I decided not to speak up about it until actually taking my time to think. And it was worth it.

in Living World

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

In my opinion it would be better if Vorrp hadn’t said that she excelled in the three colleges. It was a bad mistake by Anet to let him say this and that she had been trained by Charr Norn, Hylek . If Vorrp hadn’t said this, most of the people who claim that she is a villian sue wouldn’t say. I can understand why people were mad because, that what Vorrp siad would make a straight Villian Sue, but nowthis “fact” is branded in the mind of the community.

The Short Story could have helped but it would have only worked if Vorrp hadn’t said anything about Scarlet or if they modified some parts of it, put in more details what kind of courseworks she had worked on. Sometime little details can be the difference of a good or normal villian to a villian sue in the eyes of the people and in my opinion

Anet made a big mistake with Vorrp and forgot to add some details about Scarlet in the short story

And to the Eternal Alchemy thing. She thinks that she saw it, but from what i see in the Short Story, we don’t know what she really saw ( something with the Pale Tree but nothing more was shown ) and i don’t believe that she saw ithe Eternal Alchemy. He have yet to see in another short story what she really saw. Perhaps we will have a closer look to Ornadds machine. But we will have to wait until we get more information.

in Living World

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

So yeah, I had a negative opinion about how the living story was going, but I decided not to speak up about it until actually taking my time to think. And it was worth it.

I think you’re giving way too much credit to ANet in this case and are in for a disappointment.

in Living World

Posted by: roque.5162

roque.5162

I think you’re giving way too much credit to ANet in this case and are in for a disappointment.

I think you didn’t even bother watching the video I linked or simply understand what I was saying because I am not “expecting” anything from arenanet. All that’s in my post is just blatantly obvious. I refuse to explain the scarlet part because it’s long and WoodenPotatoes does it way better but you can easily figure out what’s going to happen with Teq by reading the wiki entries on Elder Dragons or.. why not? just reading your ingame mail. It’s explicitly written “Tequatl is evolving”. What else would it evolve to?

in Living World

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Scarlet is my favorite villain ever so I will be happy to see her again on okt1

in Living World

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

I like Scarlet too. Really it’s that one bit of her past where she’s some sort of super genius that makes people roll their eyes (I know I did when I first read it). However, if you look past that, she makes for a fun villain that Guild Wars has few of. She’s my favorite part of the Living Story so far.

The fact is that people are going to have different feelings about different characters in the game. Unfortunately, Anet can’t please everyone all the time. I don’t really care for Marjory, who I find to be too perfect and a complete mismatch for the type of story she was placed in. And don’t get me started on Lady Kasmeer.

in Living World

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

It’s explicitly written “Tequatl is evolving”. What else would it evolve to?

Tequatlmon, I choose you!

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

in Living World

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE KITTEN IS HAPPENING WITH THE STORY.
k, now that I have your attention..
I usually keep chill when debating on forums but darn people, just please don’t post your ranting if you have no idea what you’re talking about.

WoodenPotatos enlightened me and made me see how amazing the living story really is.
I’ll take the Harry Potter example. There is a bunch of hints and stuff during the first books that you usually overlook until that part of the plot that BAM it all comes into place as part of a huge scheme. THAT’s what happening with Scarlet. IT’S NOT A BUNCH OF RANDOM EVENTS, there’s an AMAZING background not revealed yet that’s tying them.
Without further anticipation, here’s your answer to the whole Scarlet living story plot:
Guaranteed mind blowing.

On Tequatl:
Man, I was really disappointed when I killed Zhaitan. It was so anti-climatic. I even talked to a game designer once and she agreed. But now, they are asking for a second chance. If you didn’t know yet, Elder Dragons have been killed before. What happens is that, once one of them dies, a lieutenant takes it’s place. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is Tequatl Rising. I believe this is Anet’s way of making up for the fight and let me tell you it’s working perfectly. If it’s not clear enough Tequatl is turning into a new Zhaitan. By this, the races of tyria will understand how this mechanism works and will focus on killing every lieutenant before getting rid of the elder.

Yeah cause when has WoodenPotatoes ever been wrong… oh yeah, there was that time where he speculated that Scarlet was an alternate reality version of Ellen Kiel and the Aetherblades and Steam Creatures came from the same world as the alternate reality asuran player character.

I’ve also never heard of dragons being replaced by lieutenants. I thought they awoke, were pacified and then went back into hibernation.

in Living World

Posted by: Traveller.7496

Traveller.7496

It’s explicitly written “Tequatl is evolving”. What else would it evolve to?

Tequatl “evolving” is just a lore explanation on the whole process of revamping the encounter.

in Living World

Nilkemia.8507

It’s also speculated that with Zhaitan’s death, his power is spreading to the remaining Risen, making them stronger.

in Living World

Posted by: Emmet.2943

Emmet.2943

I don’t even care about her she is a character that doesn’t even deserve my attention same goes for Kiel or Keil however you spell it idc to look it up.

I enjoyed the terrible written Evon Gnashblade during the election far more than any other character I have met outside of the mad king and jobo tron/hobo tron.

in Living World

Posted by: TamTiTam.9574

TamTiTam.9574

Guaranteed mind blowing.
[…]

I always gets me down when FanFiction/Speculation ends up being far more satisfying then the original story…
I hope that there is more behind Scarlet (or at least a great Idea for the next years LS).

(edited by TamTiTam.9574)

in Living World

Posted by: Ed of Death.4819

Ed of Death.4819

I don’t mind Scarlet to much. But to see them focus this much on her when there are Elder Dragons still alive just amazes me.

Please Anet, lets continue the main story here. Or did you forget there’s creatures out there that scared the Gods away, and are trying to devour and corrupt everything.

in Living World

Gabby.3205

It’s also speculated that with Zhaitan’s death, his power is spreading to the remaining Risen, making them stronger.

You know what would be cool? If Teq had consumed some of Zhaitan’s remains. We know that a dragon’s remains are powerful and magical because of the Zephyrites and the way they used Glint’s bones.
Now, dragons get stronger by consuming magical artifacts. We saw the power of Glint’s bones, now imagine the power of the remains of an Elder Dragon. If Teq is consuming/had consumed Zhaitan’s remains, that would explain why he got stronger.

Tarnished Coast

in Living World

DarksunG.9537

omg people splitting hairs to justify an awful character. the whole point: she’s a level of smart that is stupid. end of story. all this garbage about “she only took xyz course, didn’t finish this & that.” yeah, Einstein didn’t excel at his writing classes either. the point is they want her to be so smart that she’s just “awesome sauce”
It may actually be WORSE that she didn’t finish in all the colleges because the implication (& the test she took to prove it) is that she could have easily done it without even being taught. The fact that the Asura ADMITTED she was a prodigy & that Vorpp felt it an affront that a stupid Sylvari was smarter than him all scream Uber genius. It’s so obvious that her back story is built to show that she was ahead of everyone (to the point where she already gets everything & it 100 acclimated when she is BORN) that people trying to explain it away is more funny than anything.

in Living World

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

They are on a two week schedule now, meaning that obviously the halloween content is going to be two weeks long, from the 15th to the 31st. I don’t know what most have been expecting but that seemed kind of obvious to me…

(edited by Conncept.7638)