Guild Wars 2 Hot

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

So now we are over with Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorn and now truely begins the next Elder Dragon Arc (let us call it Hot Arc) in episode 2.

What do you expect from Guild Wars 2 Hot and the future episode of the Hot Arc?

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

Posted by: Skittish.4539

Skittish.4539

Hot is heart of thorns. The next arc can’t also be hot. We have to call it something else. Like LoF. Lungs of Flame. That’ll work.

I expect fire breathing dragons.

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

EdwinLi.1284

Hot is heart of thorns. The next arc can’t also be hot. We have to call it something else. Like LoF. Lungs of Flame. That’ll work.

Well the things are just going to get Hotter as Primy gets closer to full awakening. So it is not Heart of thorns any more but Hot.

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

Skittish.4539

Well the things are just going to get Hotter as Primy gets closer to full awakening. So it is not Heart of thorns any more but Hot.

1. He’s already fully awake.

2. Calling the entire story arc “hot” because you expect the temperature to increase is incredibly unimaginative.

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

(H)eart (O)f (T)horns (T)he (E)nemy®ises?

Or TEPID? (The Emerging Primorus Incursion Dilemma)

Or event WARM? (War Against Revived Mursaat)

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

EdwinLi.1284

2. Calling the entire story arc “hot” because you expect the temperature to increase is incredibly unimaginative.

Looks like someone does not get the joke.

Why so serious when the name Guild Wars 2 Hot is a joke name and reference to how Season 3 is heading to Primordus which he is themed as the Elder Dragon of Fire and Fire is Hot. When you shorten the name “Heart of Thorns” into just the first letters of each word then it will spell the word “Hot” which is where the Joke name comes from.

it is like how people use to joke about Guild Wars Eye of the North when they called it GWEN which reference to Gwen returning in GWEN.

This guy gets the joke.

(edited by EdwinLi.1284)

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

I prefer LoL. Lungs of Lava.

or maybe RoFL. Rings of Fiery Lava.

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

Skittish.4539

Looks like someone does not get the joke.

Why so serious when the name Guild Wars 2 Hot is a joke name and reference to how Season 3 is heading to Primordus which he is themed as the Elder Dragon of Fire and Fire is Hot. When you shorten the name “Heart of Thorns” into just the first letters of each word then it will spell the word “Hot” which is where the Joke name comes from.

it is like how people use to joke about Guild Wars Eye of the North when they called it GWEN which reference to Gwen returning in GWEN.

This guy gets the joke.

I did lof, though I’m sorry I did. Jormag obstinately killing everyone wouldn’t have been more obvious than this “joke”

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

EdwinLi.1284

I did lof, though I’m sorry I did. Jormag obstinately killing everyone wouldn’t have been more obvious than this “joke”

Bet Jormag’s expansion is going to be called Guild Wars 2 I.C.E.

Ice Cream Election.

:p

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Next arc will be “more than HoT”, fire islands, destroyer dragon.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Bet Jormag’s expansion is going to be called Guild Wars 2 I.C.E.

Ice Cream Election.

:p

Guild Wars 2: SNOW? (Svanir’s Norns of War)

Or…. Guild Wars 2: FROZEN (okay, okay, I’ll let it go)

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

Next arc will be “more than HoT”, fire islands, destroyer dragon.

Just GW2: HoTTER

Guild Wars 2 Hot

in Living World

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

GW2: Chomp of Legendary Dentures, aka CoLD.

Primordus may be an elder dragon, but that doesn’t mean he has to eat applesauce!

The table is a fable.