Halloween Update

Halloween Update

in Living World

Posted by: Narsilik Khilsigre.9453

Narsilik Khilsigre.9453

Q:

I know HoT is on the way, but are we going to have rehash of the Halloween update from last year and the year before?

The last day dawns in the Kingdom of Ascalon…

Halloween Update

in Living World

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

We don’t know.

The only thing we know is that we will have Halloween this year (was confirmed by Colin during the stream).

It is worth pointing out that LA looks completely different compared to last year, so a full rehash won’t really work.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Halloween Update

in Living World

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Last year was a complete rehash of the previous. Considering that and HoT, I strongly believe this year will be “3rd verse, same as the last two”. With the exception that it’ll either be changing locations to DR (hopefully not) or have to be rearranged some to allow for the new Lion’s Arch.

Maybe a new reward or two thrown in.

Pure speculation, mind you. I’d be happy to have Anet blow my mind and give us a new Halloween this year.

Halloween Update

in Living World

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Odds are high that this year will be another rehash.

They’ll have to do some work with the new LA. So, hopefully they could bring back Reaper’s Rumble & Descent into madness. (Bringing back Descent into Madness as a Fractal would be sweet). Also, hopefully they will not require 80 games of lunatic inquisition again.

Also, hopefully they fix the candy corn maize balm instance. That got ridiculous last year.

Maybe even a loot table adjustment so the balm doesn’t drop so much would be nice.

Every year, they’ve dropped new items. Hopefully they can do the same this year to ease the glut of candy corn and candy corn foods on the TP.

Maybe they can also drop Zhaitaffy this year in some bags instead of just candy corn. This would nerf candy corn, but also be the first source of zhaitaffy drops in three years (and allow players access to holographic dragon wings from jorbreakers with enough zhaitaffy)

More mystic forge crafted Halloween items (and a collection for crafting sets of them) would also be nice. There’s a bow, a staff, and a shield. One day maybe we can get a whole set. That would be a great long term goal.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

Halloween Update

in Living World

Posted by: Zelu.1692

Zelu.1692

Quite frankly at this stage I would take a rehash over the boring emptiness of the past months… I know they were working on HoT but compared to the first 24 months of the game, the recent past was maddeningly numb. Would have loved some rehash of ANYTHING to survive the wait… SAB, Queen’s Gauntlet sans Scarlet, wintersday in July, just simething to do than yet another SW.

That was maybe the plan: deprive us of anything for long enough so whatever comes next feels better than nothing.

Zel Silverleaf – 80 Guardian
Zelyahine – 80 Ranger
Victory is Life Eternal [VILE] – Desolation